Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a couple of suggestions. I know these are probably accesories but it would be cool if they were put into the game. Long sleeve shirts for cold weather conditions. Change the ugly generic fans in the crowd. Last, not have every stadium holding sell out crowds.

The long sleeves were suggested but my problem was i pretty much only play day games, so its not very realistic if there was a set of jerseys that had this though...

Hey, no problem on my end! Check this out

sealba2.gif

maybe we should mod a unigue stadium for the modders and forum fantaic teams. then include the image in the outfield wall.

we could also include a text overhaul possibly and then a mod for tatoos (sp?). Obviously new portraits and then possibly a mod to change the a[[erance of the umpires?

Meh. I don't know, just wondering. If crowd audio mods are made, are they actually going to be used?

This question is to the candidate, Senator Krawhitham from Ohio, and if Mr. Hory his opponent wants to be given thirty seconds to respond that will be fine. lol.

I am so pleased with EVERYTHING that has been done to this game I hate

to ask for anything-but, since you asked.

There are two things I would like to see added to the game and they are purely cosmetic and ego-inspired. I am 54 years old and do not play online. I do, however, play out all my Dodger games. I would love it if it was like the old APBA Baseball for Windows where if you put yourself in the game it would recognize and announce you. I know there are limitations on this because I am sure a lot of people would like this mod. Perhaps a player on the A team of your favorite team could be renamed and we could give the Modder(whomever it may be) our name phonetically to be added. This would be an awesome add-on.

The second thing would be for the Dodger unis to have the name on the back. I think I read that this was supposed to happen for 2007, but I may be wrong.

Anyway, thanks for all that you Modders do, whether either of these make it in or not. I will still be ecstatic either way.

Thanks,

Waz

Can I do the Shea mod. I've learned a lot over the last couple of months and I want to do what Big O did to Fenway and Oriole Park. Shea hasn't gotten the attnetion it deserved.

Things I plan on fixing:

- new banners in rigth field (including 2006 NL East banner)

- fix the left and right field line (making the last couple of feet parallel to the foul line.

- add dream seats on the grass area.

- move the left field bleachers back, and then elevate them.

- move in the left and right field wall in about a foot, so that theres space between the seats and the wall in LF and RF.

-attmempt to get seating in the upper deck

- redo the backround

- add the subway beyond the RF wall

- add construction site beyond the CF wall.

- a lot of other little things.

I am so pleased with EVERYTHING that has been done to this game I hate

to ask for anything-but, since you asked.

There are two things I would like to see added to the game and they are purely cosmetic and ego-inspired. I am 54 years old and do not play online. I do, however, play out all my Dodger games. I would love it if it was like the old APBA Baseball for Windows where if you put yourself in the game it would recognize and announce you. I know there are limitations on this because I am sure a lot of people would like this mod. Perhaps a player on the A team of your favorite team could be renamed and we could give the Modder(whomever it may be) our name phonetically to be added. This would be an awesome add-on.

The second thing would be for the Dodger unis to have the name on the back. I think I read that this was supposed to happen for 2007, but I may be wrong.

Anyway, thanks for all that you Modders do, whether either of these make it in or not. I will still be ecstatic either way.

Thanks,

Waz

audio is possible and have been incorporated for example with the modders and forum fantaics team. Letters on the Jersey i think are a uniform issue and would be KC's field

i was thinking that we should completely maybe rename this whole thing. it might be a stupid idea, but i might as well try it out on you guys. since this is basically 50% our game at this point, why don't we rename it, like mvpmods 07, brought to you by mvpmods.com, but inspired by mvp baseball 2005 from ea sports. again, it might be just a stupid idea, but i was thinking about how personal we could make the game, and how different it could be from the original in a good way. c & c?

lol i can just see that...

kraw: nym, can we pretty pretty pretty please use your mod? its so good, and no one else's is even close

nym: only if you give me credit as the person in charge of the entire thing

kraw: nym, i was being sarcastic... my son's mod is better... and his readme is even readable...

i was thinking that we should completely maybe rename this whole thing. it might be a stupid idea, but i might as well try it out on you guys. since this is basically 50% our game at this point, why don't we rename it, like mvpmods 07, brought to you by mvpmods.com, but inspired by mvp baseball 2005 from ea sports. again, it might be just a stupid idea, but i was thinking about how personal we could make the game, and how different it could be from the original in a good way. c & c?

Mainly because I do not work for MVPmods.com, and taking ownership of the game could **** off EA. I went with the other extreme, making sure there is NO branding on the game but only a list of modders.

In addition I personally think having sites listed on the covers is a bad idea

lol i can just see that...

kraw: nym, can we pretty pretty pretty please use your mod? its so good, and no one else's is even close

nym: only if you give me credit as the person in charge of the entire thing

kraw: nym, i was being sarcastic... my son's mod is better... and his readme is even readable...

:lmao:

Mainly because I do not work for MVPmods.com, and taking ownership of the game could **** off EA. I went with the other extreme, making sure there is NO branding on the game but only a list of modders.

In addition I personally think having sites listed on the covers is a bad idea

well, that's okay, it wasn't a really good idea to begin with. btw, no offense, but that list of modders on mvp 06 for the loading screen was kind of, well, dumb, and it looked very unproffesional. so we should re-do that, and at least when listing the modders, don't make it in that same kind of format.

Enough of this joking before it gets out of control. All NYM has to do is work on his Shea mod, test it out and send it to Kraw for approval. Then he's all set. He'll get his proper due.

Y4L no offense but i feel like your a mother braking up a fight between siblings. Sry Y4L

well, that's okay, it wasn't a really good idea to begin with. btw, no offense, but that list of modders on mvp 06 for the loading screen was kind of, well, dumb, and it looked very unproffesional. so we should re-do that, and at least when listing the modders, don't make it in that same kind of format.

It looked a lot better before the DXT compression killed it, maybe 1x is the say to go on that screen so I do not have to use DXT