Mvp 2007

Yankee4Life

It would figure you would co sign pistonj92's post.

i dont want to be on the teams at all. im saying the rosters could use a fine tuning. not a total revamp. for example KG is a forum fanatic. with his new rosters i think he should be granted mod squad status.

it doesnt matter though because kraw isnt going to redo them. i would just really appreciate it Y4L if you didnt jump down my throat all the time

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont want to be on the teams at all. im saying the rosters could use a fine tuning. not a total revamp. for example KG is a forum fanatic. with his new rosters i think he should be granted mod squad status.

it doesnt matter though because kraw isnt going to redo them. i would just really appreciate it Y4L if you didnt jump down my throat all the time

I "jump down your throat" as you say because you jump into things before you know what you are talking about. Let me use Olyrunner for example. She was put on the fanatics roster even though she modded a stadium. She made the Tacoma Rainiers stadium that you may or may not have played in yet.

And yes, with KG's rosters he can be put on the Mod Squad team, but who would you take off it? Each modder already there is a deserving one.

that why i said i meant if the modders are willing to fine tune it. its all up to them. i wasnt trying to tell them what to do it was a suggestion. im sorry if i got you angry at all

No, no problem. It's just that these rosters took a very long time to create and it probably wouldn't be worth the trouble to do it again.

Tell you what, do you have the Mvp 06 mod? If so, look at the Fanatics roster. You will see a player named F. Player. That's short for Franchise player. Grab yourself a copy of Mvp Edit and edit that guy's name and put your name in and put your stats in and there you go. Goodbye Franchise player and hello BigRog.

Now, I'm going to be very embarrassed if we actually have a member here named Franchise Player....Ok, I just looked it up. We don't have one. Kraw must have added him in.

Honestly, these rosters are just giving us a ton of trouble. IMO, its not a big deal. So what if you aren't on the roster, it's your game, edit yourself in. There are bigger things we could be trying to change in this game. I'm not on the roster, do you see me complaining? There are better things to complain about...

Back to the MVP 07 mod, I think I should reiterate that maybe we should start getting organized. A list of mods already complete, and mods currently being worked on would be great. That way, people could look and see what has already been suggested. We could cut down on the number of reeat suggestions and get down to business!

No offense, but you guys should be able to make up a 25 man "spammer" roster.

For a bunch of guys that didn't want to be in the Forum fanatics Team, they sure made a stink out of it.

I am glad the "debate" is over though. Let's all just look forward to the MVP 07 Mod coming out.

Now, I'm going to be very embarrassed if we actually have a member here named Franchise Player....Ok, I just looked it up. We don't have one. Kraw must have added him in.

We totally used to have a member named FP. I think he must have changed his name....?

EDIT: You know him better, I think, as d1git4l_cha0s

--Eric

I haven't even played the game in over a year. Still read the site everyday, though.

Glad to see an 07 mod looks to be on the near horizon.

On the Forum Fanatics thing, I didn't even realize there was anything about that in the 06 mod. Don't quite understand the hubbabaloo (or misunderstandings) over it. Can't you just create a player based on you?

Kraw, I know you put a list of 07mod things a few pages back and it mentioned updated stadiums. What stadiums have been updated?

Bottom line, folks? We love baseball. That's all I need. MVP helps out. Heck, I'd play Triple Play if I really needed a fix and was stranded on a deserted island (well, maybe not)

BTW, I almost jokingly posted a few days ago about just having kraw abandon the whole project and make a "real" mvpmods game with all rosters consisting of every registered member of the site--no MLB players or minor leaguers. That way everybody could be "happy" that they were in the game. I changed my mind, though, as it probably wouldn't have been in good taste.

Keep up the good work, Kraw, and everyone else that is helping him compile this sucker.

EDIT: Glad to see that I'm just "pitchleague" and not "pitchleague--spammer" or something else that I didn't know about.