My first uniforms (Second try: Page 2)

HFLR

why can't you put them in your game? if it's because you're not sure how, just follow the link and go from there. but it looks pretty good so far. i'd have to see the rest of it and what it looks like in game too. one note, it looks like the front and back are different colors. the front looks like a darker blue and has more of a hint of purple than the back, so you may want to re-check it. upload the files if you wish for someone else to test them.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=24833.html

the design is pretty cool...

like homer said... the back looks a little lighter than the front and the piping on the back is a different color than on the front

i'm not completely sure, but i think the things on the back of the jersey are shown backwards in the game. you might want to look into that

are these a school/travel uni?

that uniforms are of my city team called Yaquis de Obregon in the Mexican pacific league and this league admits some brands on the uniforms like Telcel and gonher ads on the front and the League logo with the Pacifico Beer ad.

I will check the jersey when i put it on the game and I'll try to finish as soon as I can

• 2 months later...

Archived