Wallpapers

fred13

Getting back to the topic...

Yankeestadiumfinalcopy.jpg

Gehrig, Ruth, Reggie, Rizzuto, DiMaggio, Yogi, Mantle, Maris, Whitey and Munson watch the last game at Yankee Stadium.

Gehrig looks at the die-hard yankee fans in the stadium, Ruth looks sad because this is the last night of the house he built, Reggie takes a look at the Yanks dugout, Rizzuto looks at the new stadium, DiMaggio watches Mariano Rivera deliver one of his nasty cut fastballs, Yogi and Mantle share a laugh while Maris is looking at the shortened CF, Ford is looking the majestuous Monument Park while Munson is watching the catcher Jose Molina behind the batters box where he used to play.

Thoughts?

Getting back to the topic...

Yankeestadiumfinalcopy.jpg

Gehrig, Ruth, Reggie, Rizzuto, DiMaggio, Yogi, Mantle, Maris, Whitey and Munson watch the last game at Yankee Stadium.

Gehrig looks at the die-hard yankee fans in the stadium, Ruth looks sad because this is the last night of the house he built, Reggie takes a look at the Yanks dugout, Rizzuto looks at the new stadium, DiMaggio watches Mariano Rivera deliver one of his nasty cut fastballs, Yogi and Mantle share a laugh while Maris is looking at the shortened CF, Ford is looking the majestuous Monument Park while Munson is watching the catcher Jose Molina behind the batters box where he used to play.

Thoughts?

That is sooo nice H! Great job! :wtg:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey all you artistic masters, I've got a project that is similar to a wallpaper, but not quite the same. My baseball team is looking to get a new sign to sit over our clubhouse. We've got a new coach with some big ideas for the field and I was wondering if someone could come up with a cool design featuring the logo attached and "Harbor Baseball" on the sign. School colors are green and gold. If anyone is willing to take a shot at this it would be much appreciated.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey all you artistic masters, I've got a project that is similar to a wallpaper, but not quite the same. My baseball team is looking to get a new sign to sit over our clubhouse. We've got a new coach with some big ideas for the field and I was wondering if someone could come up with a cool design featuring the logo attached and "Harbor Baseball" on the sign. School colors are green and gold. If anyone is willing to take a shot at this it would be much appreciated.

Could you send the logo, I'll give it a shot..

Where in Santa Cruz are you? My aunt lives up in Boulder Creek.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...