Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
giantjeff

Modding Questions? Ask Them Here.

I kind of understand it, though the code is confusing...

Also, why can't I just use system("")? Doesn't it do the same thing?

And kraw, could u get IM, or something like it?

And truthfully, kraw, do you think that my constant question barraging is getting annoying? Truthfully, do you think I should work on something else instead of programming, because I just can't understand it this quickly?

I think and I'm really not sure but I think TY's uses multi threads

with system("") your program waits until it finished that command before going any farther, with TY's he is doing that in the background.

since your program has nothing to do until the command finished you can do it your way.

Like I said I think, I could be way off base. I just got back in to c++ a couple weeks ago after a 10 year layoff

anyway I can not install any program that adds DLL files to the system (IM client) on this computer, company rules

Truthfully I think you are trying to jump to far into the middle without learning the fundamentals. A book like Sam's learns C++ in 21 days would do you wonders

if you download microsoft visual C++ 2005 Express trial and register it you can access very good e books from microsoft that help you alot in learning the basics of making a windows program

I need a bit of help, i am swapping a logo using MVP Studio 2006 and when i try to put my alpha images the program gives me this error:

You Have not selected a proper alpha file FILE.

I don't understant what is going on my alphas are all the proper size and they are all 8 bit, is there something i am missing or doing wrong?

I always had problems with that program, too. I use nfshtool instead to do logowork.

Drag the logo .fsh file over nfshtool to view all the files inside. Edit them how you like, and then when you're done, double click on the index file and it rebuilds the .fsh.

I always had problems with that program, too. I use nfshtool instead to do logowork.

OH

I've never used it personally, maybe it has a flaw

question KG

some logos have different sized images

it is possible to use a logo with the larger images for a different team?

Drag the logo .fsh file over nfshtool to view all the files inside. Edit them how you like, and then when you're done, double click on the index file and it rebuilds the .fsh.

Or if you live on a command line like me:

Copy nfshtool to c:windows

and type

nfshtool file.fsh
to get the BMPs from the fsh file then in the file folder type
nfshtool index.fsh

to rebuild the file

Total Commander is great I tell yeah

Kraw i am still trying to use Fuzz's "Team Creator" but i am not getting any results, cuz it gives me the error message everytime i try to load the first alpha, is there any chance that if i give you the logo i want to use you could hook me up with the alphas? I know i am asking for a lot and i will fully understand if you refuse to do so.

Might I ask what logos you're trying to do?

And kraw, I have absolutely no idea what you were asking before.