* Bringing Back the Boston Glory Days *

redsox

Helluva win, V! :wtg:

I know. Can you believe it, the only hit I had in the game was with 1 man out in the bottom of the first inning. This is the 3rd time I have faced Sparks this season, and I still can't figure out that knuckleball. Whats worse is that the computer doesn't stick with just that type of pitch. Half the time I was expecting for a knuckleball and the computer ended up throwing a fastball. I just hope that I don't get paired with Oakland if I make it to the playoffs.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah you got V-Tek back. Now your lineup is complete.
I know and he immediately made an impact on the game. I am extremely happy as I have been starting Shoppach and Bailey to play the catcher's position as both Varitek and Mirabelli went down about the same time. I will post my next set of updates tomorrow. Take care.

[align=center]banner.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Boston Red Sox @ Tampa Bay Devil Rays (line score)[/align]

[align=center]boxscoreoverlay-22.jpg[/align]

[align=center]Full BOX SCORE - click HERE[/align]

[align=center]Boston Red Sox @ Tampa Bay Devil Rays (Post-game report)[/align]

[align=center]currentpostgamereport1-6.jpg[/align]

Very Nice. Wow, Derek Lowe is is just lights out; I'd say he was your biggest addition.
It just seems like it at the moment, but to me personally Giles has been the biggest acquisition. Before I had planned on implementing the idea of bringing the key 04 players back, I had made a deal for a second baseman as there was literally no offense from that position. He really fit in the number 2 hole.I like Belhorn, but he was hitting less the .180 at the moment and I had no other 2nd baseman that I could fit in. I had played Dave Berg, but that didn't go anywhere.

[align=center]boxscoreoverlay-23.jpg[/align]

[align=center]currentpostgamereport1-7.jpg[/align]

[align=center]boxscoreoverlay-24.jpg[/align]

[align=center]currentpostgamereport1-8.jpg[/align]

Thanks JR. I am sure you have noticed - I based it off of one of yours (hope you don't mind) with a little bit of variance here and there. I don't know how long it took to create yours but mine took just over 2 hours.

In regards to the division - that 5 team race has quickly come down to a 3 team race. I get the Orioles and the Yankees in my last 2 series (@ home). I just hope that I can hold on to that 0.5 game lead and expand on that to pull of a playoff berth. The Yanks, just as in real life, don't give up at all. The next week is one of the most crucial stretch in my dynasty.

The photoshop jobs you do are stellar - and good job sticking with this thing...

Good luck in the final games!

Nice to see you are back man. Thanks for the comments - its been a fun ride so far and hope to continue on with the playoffs.

I am guessing with so many classics mods being released, you must have gotten some urge to go along with another TC tournament. :smile:

Nice to see you are back man. Thanks for the comments - its been a fun ride so far and hope to continue on with the playoffs.

I am guessing with so many classics mods being released, you must have gotten some urge to go along with another TC tournament. :smile:

Yeah, our season is over so I've been lurkin' around here more...had to do some reading to catch up :D

I'm piecing together a new dynasty at the moment to get me through the coming months - but with the rumors that TC 8 is on the horizon, TCM 2 is definitely a possibility down the road.

Again, great work - look forward to seeing how the rest of this turns out!

Yeah, our season is over so I've been lurkin' around here more...had to do some reading to catch up :D

I'm piecing together a new dynasty at the moment to get me through the coming months - but with the rumors that TC 8 is on the horizon, TCM 2 is definitely a possibility down the road.

Again, great work - look forward to seeing how the rest of this turns out!

Thats very nice to hear indeed. Will surely be looking out for your next installment. Take care.

Oh yeah. The Red Sox are rolling again!

I know. I just hope that I can hang on to the division now. I probably have two of the toughest series to finish the season - 4 against Toronto (4GB) and 3 against New York (0.5GB). We just have to see how everything pans out. Take care.

Archived