* Bringing Back the Boston Glory Days *

redsox

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks man. I don't know what mod I installed, but that two games in a row that I am able to get a replay from that angle. Here are the original screens.

screen1.jpg

screen2.jpg

The knuckleball gets me everytime. I have already faced Sparks 4 times this season and it surely has not been pretty - 1 win in 4 tries. Thankfully I won't have to face him again the rest of the series.

is it evil that i am rolling on the floor in laughter? HEHEHE anyways. just wanted so say i really enjoy this dynasty, since i have joined of late. Today I started going back to the beginning of this dynasty and I am super super impressed! way to be innovative, and nice presentation. Go SOX! (im not even a sox fan)

Thanks man. I don't know what mod I installed, but that two games in a row that I am able to get a replay from that angle. Here are the original screens.
its a playoff thing, when you get to the playoffs they add in special camera angels like that

ah, that got the gut laugh going. Sorry to hear that, V. :)

I am just glad that I don't have to face him again. Hopefully he doesn't make an appearance the rest of the series. I gotta tell you man; I am usually very patient at the plate and I like to take a lot of pitches, but my goodness the knuckleball in the game is downright un-hittable, especially when that is a pitcher's primary pitch.

is it evil that i am rolling on the floor in laughter? HEHEHE anyways. just wanted so say i really enjoy this dynasty, since i have joined of late. Today I started going back to the beginning of this dynasty and I am super super impressed! way to be innovative, and nice presentation. Go SOX! (im not even a sox fan)

Not at all man. :smile: I just can't believe how good he got after he got hit like that. Thanks for the compliments, BTW. Its been a fun ride and now we are coming to the climax. Lets just hope that there is a repeat in store for the Sox. :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived