PistonJ's Super Frontend Overhaul!!!

pistonj92

Would you download this mod? (or if you are content with your frontend, do you think this is a good idea?)  

33 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

I am currently working on a frontend overhaul. (I know, another noob modding frontend) But this is different. This mod will include frontend for all 30 teams. Pick your teams folder and install. So far I am only done with license screens for about 12 teams but I want to know if this mod will be downloaded if I upload it. I don't want to waste a bunch of time modding a mod that nobody will download.

A Little Preview:

0000ma8.png

mackbrenlyyk3.png

mackbrenlyba5.png

To keep the logos and such clean, I can provide the PNGs for you to simply c/p onto your pic.

They look rushed and the logos are not in proportion with the picture once you resize it, but it's a nice start. ;)

Sure. That would be great. Just e-mail them to me.

I am getting a lot of negative votes, they must just be depressed downers going through the forums because they haven't posted a reason why I shouldn't do this.

i like this idea. screw those guys who don't want it. this would be great for customizing your own game. hell, the only other thing you could do to make this better is submitting your psd's too, so a person could really customize it. by the way, are you including any team history pics? or is it more current pictures?

again, wonderful idea. much better than releasing one picture at a time.

i like this idea. screw those guys who don't want it. this would be great for customizing your own game. hell, the only other thing you could do to make this better is submitting your psd's too, so a person could really customize it. by the way, are you including any team history pics? or is it more current pictures?

again, wonderful idea. much better than releasing one picture at a time.

I will use any pics that I feel are a good enough quality. Also if you feel like you have found a pic that needs to be put in post it here. (Don't bother posting pics from sportsline, chances are, I already have it.

I couldn't get your files kg, but this mod is back to working. I haven't installed 1 pic since the day of the announcement but I am back to working on it.

Royal Blues just e-mail KC pics galore because I think its over 100 easily per team.

Archived