Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

tebjr

MVP 1988 screenshot thread

Does anyone know how to pronounce this guys name? Is it German or pronounced Herr-mon?

Sorry tebjr for using this thread, but having played the 1956 mod, I must say you guys have taken these mods to the next level. I am from Australia, and can't appreciate the different feel for each era, but that 56 mod is the one that really takes me back to it. The uniforms, sounds, players and cool stadiums make it for me the best mod so far. I am really looking forward to the 88 mod, your work is definitely appreciated here in Australia. I have introduced 7 guys from my local baseball team to MVP and MVP mods and they all love the work from the contributors behind these mods.

I haven't got a set release date Donnie. I was hoping for Christmas, but I don't see that happening.

Sad to hear the news, no swinging for the fences with the A's of 88 during the Christmas holidays. Thats cool all good things come to those who wait. Thanks for the update

so far no one's taken a 98 mod under their wings. but never say never.

I sent the .mbe off to AlexTony the other day to fine tune some things.

Things are still progressing. Yes, I'm slow.

so far no one's taken a 98 mod under their wings. but never say never.

i would love to do a '98 Yankees Dynasty. See if i could do just as good.

i would love to do a '98 Yankees Dynasty. See if i could do just as good.

Well then, you can. Just download Total Classics. The 1998 Yankees are in there. There you go.

Any new news? Is there ever going to be a '98 mod, that would be awesome!

id rather see a 2001 mod. the regular season feats as well as the postseason were straight up amazing.

Tebjr, if you don't mind can you post a screenie of something from the 88 mod......I've had a bad week.

Cheers

Haven't got any new screens, but work is continuing on the mod. AlexTony is helping with the .mbe to get the attributes set correctly, and I received my copy of The Neyer-James book the other day, so I've started work on the pitchers. Things are progressing.

this one will be well worth the wait.

Hi tebjr, any more news/screenies/progress on the mod. Sorry I am on holidays, besides MVP I mountain bike, and work for a little company called Crytek, so please excuse me for my curiosity for the mod.

At this time no one has heard of any news, updates or data relating to

the 1988 mod that are recent...

last i heard of tebjr had a lot of things going on in the real world. that would probably explain why i haven't heard much from him in a really long time.

last i heard of tebjr had a lot of things going on in the real world. that would probably explain why i haven't heard much from him in a really long time.

Homer, you are right. He's hardly ever on. And the last I heard about this was when he said he was going to be very busy with some real life stuff so this mod was on hold for a bit. He didn't say it was canceled, but it was being put off for a bit.