MVP 1988 screenshot thread

tebjr

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry tebjr for using this thread, but having played the 1956 mod, I must say you guys have taken these mods to the next level. I am from Australia, and can't appreciate the different feel for each era, but that 56 mod is the one that really takes me back to it. The uniforms, sounds, players and cool stadiums make it for me the best mod so far. I am really looking forward to the 88 mod, your work is definitely appreciated here in Australia. I have introduced 7 guys from my local baseball team to MVP and MVP mods and they all love the work from the contributors behind these mods.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haven't got any new screens, but work is continuing on the mod. AlexTony is helping with the .mbe to get the attributes set correctly, and I received my copy of The Neyer-James book the other day, so I've started work on the pitchers. Things are progressing.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

last i heard of tebjr had a lot of things going on in the real world. that would probably explain why i haven't heard much from him in a really long time.

Homer, you are right. He's hardly ever on. And the last I heard about this was when he said he was going to be very busy with some real life stuff so this mod was on hold for a bit. He didn't say it was canceled, but it was being put off for a bit.

Archived