Compmaniac's Cyberface Previews

compmaniac

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the chin needs to be much shorter and skinnier. his headshape is actually more like (i can't believe i'm actually saying this) the stereotypical alien. egg shaped.

the lips could also move up a little and also need to be wider.

yeah, i even passed him. how did that happen? good update on lugo though comp. i stil think the bridge of his nose could be a little more narrow. the lips need to be fatter. and his chin...it really needs to be more narrow. the entire jaw really needs to come down to a sharp V-shape. and lastly, the eyes need to be fixed mapping wise. making good progress though, keep it up.

homer, I was trying to make the nose more narrow, but I couldn't. In OEdit, the nose looks fine, but in the game, it looks really fat. What should I do? And about the eyes, I think the right eye looks fine, right? Just the left eye needs to be fixed?

And I'll do the chin part later also, as well as the mouth. I had originally made the lips thinner because they were too fat, but now they're too thin.

Thanks.

Any other people need cyberfaces?

just to show you again what i was referring to. the first pic is a close up of your posted pic. the second one shows the green where your texture maps out the eyes and nose. the red is where it should be. again, minor changes so i hope you're not getting frustrated with me pointing out these little details.

that's not true at all. use the uv mapper. use the "select" option to select your points. then use the "move" option and move the points in the uv mapper. watch your bottom right screen and you'll see the mapping move around too.

the UV mapper changes the placement of the texture itself on your model, modifying UVs will not alter your model what so ever. If you move within the UV Mapper, model stays the same. If you move in one of the three orthographic viewports, your model will change.

All he is suggesting you do, is move the eye vertices in the UV map, not your model. If you pull the eye verts out a little bit, it will solve the problem of having your eye texture carrying over where it isnt supposed to be.

Archived