Wrigley Field update 2007

ChicagoCubs720

Just tried it out and everything seems to work great... There were some empty seats in the left field bleachers but I don't know if that's even under your control... All the textures looked good and the construction looked seemless... Plus, no more lagging than I'm used to and with my system, odds are if it doesn't lag for me it shouldn't for anyone else here... Can't wait for the night version tho as Wrigley takes on a special glow to it at night...

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just tried it out and everything seems to work great... There were some empty seats in the left field bleachers but I don't know if that's even under your control... All the textures looked good and the construction looked seemless... Plus, no more lagging than I'm used to and with my system, odds are if it doesn't lag for me it shouldn't for anyone else here... Can't wait for the night version tho as Wrigley takes on a special glow to it at night...

thanks glad you like it

unfortunately, at this point I can't add any more crowds to the bleachers than what's there right now

thanks glad you like it

unfortunately, at this point I can't add any more crowds to the bleachers than what's there right now

Not a big deal... if nothing else it gives me hope that I might actually be able to get tickets to Wrigley at some point in time lol

okay i know its just a beta but here are some things to improve... but still amazing work and great job... ivy texture, basket, knot hole, UA outfield, batter's eye, and tv crew stand is great...but there are some notables...like no logos in dugout, and the outfield bleachers aren't completely covered the fans are only located on where the previous wrigley fans where... and not the new bleachers, but the bleachers do look awesome... awesome work and im looking forward to the final product...

It looks great. The only thing that looks a little bit goofy in the beta is the knothole, but really, since the whole idea of the knothole is that you're seeing onto Sheffield Ave. and Sheffield Ave. isn't actually there I don't know if there's really anything you can do about that. Other than that it's excellent.

It looks great. The only thing that looks a little bit goofy in the beta is the knothole, but really, since the whole idea of the knothole is that you're seeing onto Sheffield Ave. and Sheffield Ave. isn't actually there I don't know if there's really anything you can do about that. Other than that it's excellent.

I agree, I never really liked what I did with the knothole, but it has to stay that way until I can get creative with some of the net.o parts

I have done some work on this, but not very much. Summer ball could be over by the end of the week, so I should have a bunch of time to put a serious dent in this thing.

I agree, I never really liked what I did with the knothole, but it has to stay that way until I can get creative with some of the net.o parts

I have done some work on this, but not very much. Summer ball could be over by the end of the week, so I should have a bunch of time to put a serious dent in this thing.

Just curious, what is the highest value you can have for the vertex colors?

I plan on doing a Crowd.ord/orl update for all the stadiums to reflect the bright/dark areas in the crowds in the near future

Just curious, what is the highest value you can have for the vertex colors?

I plan on doing a Crowd.ord/orl update for all the stadiums to reflect the bright/dark areas in the crowds in the near future

I'm not really sure, you might want to talk to rolie or Big O, but if I were you I'd just find a vertex that I know appeared very bright in-game and go by that.

What I'd love to see is for you to use your graphical talents to create new crowds for every team (like what xiberger did)

Archived