Wrigley Field update 2007

ChicagoCubs720

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ChicagoCubs720, you mentioned you were off to your baseball game, was it the cubs game? if so, i'm envious, not even a cubs fan but that game would've been sweet to be at!

He couldn`t be going to cubs game becasue cubs were off on the day of his post and sox were in tampa bay.

This is for both day and night versions, right

yes, to save myself from having to make the changes to two versions, I just switch out textures and change a bunch of vertex colors in OEdit (this makes the stadium polygons darker to give them a nighttime effect).

Now, off to my baseball game...

I was actually on my way to a doubleheader for my high school summer ball team.

nextprevkp9.png

ok, the bleachers are totally complete. I added in a couple of railings and fences, mainly in the RF section to add a little realism. I also created a new bleacher texture in photoshop using a couple photos. I also played with the Under Armour texture a little, adding shadows on both sides of it to make it appear as if it was in the wall, as opposed to sitting on top of the ivy. I also sharpened it a little and fixed the stretching issues. FYI, I have new textures for that other OF wall door on the left side of the image and the building with the grandstand on the roof. I'm also hoping to swap out the polygons for that grandstand with pieces from another part so I can put a different bleacher texture there.

darn, I missed it. The stupid thing won't attach in the thread. Anyway I'll talk now and try attaching again in a couple minutes. To install, unzip all the files to your MVP stadiums folder and run the included installer. The point of this beta is to see if everyones computer can handle the improved quality of some of the textures and to let me know about any issues that occur during gameplay (extreme lag, collision data issues with the new bleachers, etc.). Please take it for a test run and report any issues to this thread along with a screenshot to explain the problem. I didn't have time to include many of the texture improvements I was working on but I really wanted to stand by my promise (releasing it on July 4th).

Look for the finalized day version in a couple days.

nevermind, I just uploaded it somewhere else:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6XP400R8

my friends hate me, because i say "thats what she said" for everything.. ill say it atleast 20 times a night... ive gotten some reallly funny ones every 100 or so lol

that's funny I'm the same way. I always make my friends laugh with all the cheesy things I say.

Archived