Home Grown Talent-A Tampa Bay Devil Rays CAP Dynasty!

rambo

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm rethinking this now, and when it gets to the end of the season I don't want you to all walk out. Some of you may retire (I hope not) but I just want the contracts to be a little more realistic.

Any suggestions on how this could work?

Well, things may have taken a turn for the worse, I was simming up to the end of the season to see what would happen without the change of contracts and when september 3rd rolls around, a pop up comes up with MLB one game playoff on September 30 and it won't let me advance pass this point. It is probably a glitch in the schedule file and I may not get to complete this dynasty if there isn't a way to fix this.

Anyone had this happen or know how to fix this ?

Well, things may have taken a turn for the worse, I was simming up to the end of the season to see what would happen without the change of contracts and when september 3rd rolls around, a pop up comes up with MLB one game playoff on September 30 and it won't let me advance pass this point. It is probably a glitch in the schedule file and I may not get to complete this dynasty if there isn't a way to fix this.

Anyone had this happen or know how to fix this ?

I wouldn't save it, and try simming the season again, and hope noone ties so there is no one game playoff.

it will be a glitch but if it so happens that it happens again when you actually play the season through then just sim an exhibition game till you get a winner then simm the season so they get in the playoffs.

ps MY FIRST WIN :D

But the one game playoff pop-up appears on September 3rd, not at the end of the season.

I'll try all of your ideas, thanks for your help.

I will keep playing the games up to Sept 3., even if I can't fix it.

So it's a make-up game then?

When the minor league season finishes, and the pop-ups come up for A, AA and AAA one game playoffs, the MLB one appears as well, when it should appear after the last day of the season.

Well, I don't think I'm going to be able to fix this anytime soon, so I'll probably tone down the amount of time I spend on this, I'll still play the games as far as I can, and the updates will just be a little less intense.

I'll probably start another dynasty that I pour most of my time into, I really enjoyed doing this and I may look into getting another CAP going from scratch next season.

Sorry to all, but it looks like this is the end as it's hard to put the work into something like I have on this dynasty and know that you will not be able to finish it.

Well, I don't think I'm going to be able to fix this anytime soon, so I'll probably tone down the amount of time I spend on this, I'll still play the games as far as I can, and the updates will just be a little less intense.

I'll probably start another dynasty that I pour most of my time into, I really enjoyed doing this and I may look into getting another CAP going from scratch next season.

Sorry to all, but it looks like this is the end as it's hard to put the work into something like I have on this dynasty and know that you will not be able to finish it.

Thanks Rambo, it was good while it lasted:)

Archived