Home Grown Talent-A Tampa Bay Devil Rays CAP Dynasty!

rambo

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow, I didn't know I had home run power :smile:

c'mon guys, we need to take some extra BP or something because we suck!

Sinker down, you got some lift and it got out.

Hey it can only get better, we got Texas next!

philliesphan, I did notice this with Lago and I am fixing it as we speak!

You just need to change the velocity on his curve in create/edit player. Sorry for the inconvienience!

lol wat a curve haha

Series Wrap-Toronto @ Tampa Bay

Game 1- TB 3-TOR 0

W: Neal (1-0) L: Ohka (0-1)

Game 2-TOR 7-TB 2

W: Towers (1-0) L: Blizzard (0-1)

Game 3-TOR 5-TB 2

W: Halladay (1-0) L: Pridham (0-2) S: Ryan (2)

HERO OF THE SERIES

C Kelvarr- 3-9 (.333) 2B, HR, 3 RBIs

ZERO OF THE SERIES

Scott Moore- Again gives up back to back blasts to cost the Rays game 3.

Series Preview @ Texas (2-4)

Matchups:

Game 1: L Williams (0-0, 4.05) vs V Padilla (0-1, 16.62)

Game 2: M Drogalis (0-1, 3.86) vs B McCarthy (0-1, 7.20)

Game 3: Z Neal (1-0, 0.00) vs R Tejeda (0-1, 10.80)

The Rays start a seven game road trip which takes them to Texas and Minnesota, the Rays quiet bats could get a pick-me-up against the horrible back end of the rotation for Texas in a good hitter's park.

PLAYER TO WATCH:

JL Chaparro-.375 avg after 6 games, went 0-4 last night, don't think he'll stay cool for long.

RAYS INJURY UPDATE

LF Matthew Polites has a bruised ankle which will keep him out of the first 2 games of the series in Texas, he may be available for the final game in Texas but will definetely be ready in Minnesota.

RAYS INJURY UPDATE

LF Matthew Polites has a bruised ankle which will keep him out of the first 2 games of the series in Texas, he may be available for the final game in Texas but will definetely be ready in Minnesota.

that's hilarious!!! In real life my ankle is sore because I fouled two pitches off my foot today in BP :lmao:

Extra, Extra: Clutch blasts lead Rays to victory!

A clutch 3-run homer by Dave Pudge and a solo shot by catcher Chris Kelvarr with 2 out in the 11th lead the Rays to victory over the Texas Rangers 4-3 at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington this evening.

Pudge's HR tied the game at 3 and was of great help to starter Lucas Williams, who was on the hook for the loss after giving up 3 runs in 6 and 2/3 innings. Vicente Padilla, the Texas starter also took the no decision after he left the game after 8.

Eric Gagne, the former Dodger closer more recently riddled by injuries, allowed only one hit in his first 2 and 2/3 innings, to Hector HFLR. He then served up a 1-1 fastball to Kelvarr who drilled it to the grassed area in straight-away center.

Ben DeCoste pitched 1 and 2/3 solid innings for the win, pitching around runners on 1st and 3rd with one out in the bottom of the 10th.

Mike Philsphan, the highly touted closer, made his first appearance of 2007. He got Hank Blalock and Brad Wilkerson to pop-up and Gerald Laird struck out for a perfect inning and the save.

W: DeCoste (1-0) L: Gagne (0-1) S: Philsphan (1)

Boxscore:

http://dynasties.mvpmods.com/boxscores/users/rambo/TB7.htm

mvp20052007071115385047db8.png

Third Baseman Mickey Stedfunk makes a superb diving play.

mvp20052007071116012805ue3.png

Johnluke Chaparro starts the 2nd leg of an inning-ending double play to prevent the runner on third from scoring.

mvp20052007071116031328dp0.png

Lofton's a lonely figure as he watches Kelvarr's game winning homer leave the yard.

mvp20052007071116042830le6.png

Mike Philsphan celebrates his first save of 2007.

i simmed through a whole season of this dynaty and i couldnt even get passed spring training lol the budget is all messed up we only gets like 13 mil to spend and you wouldnt be able to resign all the players back to the team. Even if you auto finish everything you still wouldnt have enough money so they dont let you start spring training.

Archived