Home Grown Talent-A Tampa Bay Devil Rays CAP Dynasty!

rambo

i simmed through a whole season of this dynaty and i couldnt even get passed spring training lol the budget is all messed up we only gets like 13 mil to spend and you wouldnt be able to resign all the players back to the team. Even if you auto finish everything you still wouldnt have enough money so they dont let you start spring training.

I don't know, maybe use MVP edit to lower some of the salaries.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They've done it again! D-Rays solid in 6-2 victory.

Starter Mike Drogalis surrendered only 1 run in 6 and 2/3 innings and a big 5th inning propelled the Tampa Bay D-Rays to their second consecutive victory this evening.

Mickey Stedfunk jumped on starter Brandon McCarthy with a solo shot to right in the first.

The zeroes repeated for both teams until back-to-back walks to Dave Pudge and Matthew Polites ignited a 5-run 5th inning rally. The walks were followed by a shallow fly out to center by HFLR and then a Michael Haylock bunt single to load the bases. Lambda Zeta then singled in a run and the bases remained loaded for Stedfunk who hit a flyball to right to score Polites and Make the score 3-1. The Tampa Bay total was doubled on the next pitch when Johnluke Chaparro belted a 3-run shot to center to give the Rays a 6-1 lead.

Reliever Scott Moore was given another chance to redeem himself in the 8th inning with a 5 run lead. He gave up a home run to Kenny Lofton to extend his streak of consecutive batters faced hitting a homer to 5. He shook it off, snapped the streak and pitched 1 and 2/3 perfect innings to close it out.

W: Drogalis (1-1) L: McCarthy (0-2)

NOTABLE D-RAYS PERFORMERS:

M Stedfunk 1-2 HR, SF, 2 RBIs, BB

JL Chaparro 1-4 HR, 3 RBIs

L Zeta 1-4, RBI

C Kelvarr 2-4

Boxscore:

http://dynasties.mvpmods.com/boxscores/users/rambo/TB8.htm

mvp20052007071118061805mg5.png

Stedfunk rounds the bases after his homer in the first.

mvp20052007071118344922du5.png

Mike Drogalis pitched extremely well today, giving up just 1 run. Here he strikes out Sammy Sosa in the 6th.

Archived