Stadium Design Contest

NYM

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...

I know Wrigleyville, but i really think we should start it up again, with new judges. Or if someone would volunteer that already judged. And Maybe put like a family area or restarurant in left {like batting cages for family area, or a big applebee's for the restaurant.

• 1 year later...

I know its a long shot, I'm sorry for bring this thread back to life, but did anyone by chance save some of the images of these parks before this site was totally redone? I'm trying to put together a portfolio for college, as I want to include some stadium work I did in Google Sketchup. I know its a long shot, and it would be incredible if Trues has them in an archive like file somewhere...

I know its a long shot, I'm sorry for bring this thread back to life, but did anyone by chance save some of the images of these parks before this site was totally redone? I'm trying to put together a portfolio for college, as I want to include some stadium work I did in Google Sketchup. I know its a long shot, and it would be incredible if Trues has them in an archive like file somewhere...

Send Trues a PM about this. He might have it saved.

Archived