Stadium Design Contest

NYM

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that is one amazing stadium! Think if someone could put it in MVP.... Also, think of the awesome camera shots in MVP you could get from on that bridge!

Forget about putting the Stadium in the game. The Mets should use this Stadium instead of Citi Field. I like the Bridge and especially the Subway ideas. It looks really really good.

• 2 weeks later...

NYM,

If you have submission's from people, why not send them to the judges for judging?

Holding them "hostage" is unfair to the members who took the time to work on, and submit an entry. If you can't atleast do that, then stop posting these pointless "contests". Member stake you on your word, and then when you don't deliver, or do what you say, people get pissed.

Unfortunately, sketchup can't be exported into MVP, it's just a normal viewing program. Also, Sean O didn't enter the contest, but that was mainly because he was so good he would've won it easily.

But NYM, PLEASE tell us if we just need to resend it ourselves to the judges, or if you can do it yourself. Don't just ignore this all, just say yes or no. PLEASE. Thank you.

highheat, and everyone else, what did you guys use to make your stadiums? Can you give me a link? I have a concept for the next one of these contest on paper, but i need one of the programs, and i need someone to send some instructions on how to use them, I am only 14, but a huge baseball fgan, and if i cant do my first dream job, i woulkd like to design baseball satdiums, and this looked fun, and if i do a good one, i could send it to a good modder to make it into a stadium for Mvp 07 and o8 mods, and send back the file so i can post it, of course showing credits to them and you guys!

Archived