Stadium Design Contest

NYM

This contest has taken place before, but never really got organized.

I invite everyone to submit a design for a baseball stadium. It must be a Major League stadium, it must follow MLB dimension rules, and it must have a representing home team.

You can draw it on paper, make a 3D model, or if you are crazy, make a O-edit model.

All stadiums when entered, will go in a head to head contest, following the format of the sig competitions. The winner will be awarded a signature and if the admins allow it, a Stadium Contest Design Winner tag.

All Stadiums must be entered to me by Wednesday September 12 at 11:59 PM ET.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Design a stadium by the 29th? That's setting the bar a little low, yeah?

As a matter of fact, I happen to have Vectorworks open now as I work through something. Guarantee nobody has seen anything like it in baseball before.

my stadium would look just like ATT Park or Cisco Field, those are 2 great ballparks. If anyone would be willing to create this stadium please do.

Help me, god I don't believe in, for the strength to handle posts like these.

1). This is a stadium design competition, not a request thread.

2). At&T Park and Cisco are both thoughtless retro red brick parks.

3). Cisco isn't even freaking open yet, how is it a great park?

4). You have no interest in baseball outside of a 10 mile radius, right?

5). Is your entry to the competition the mere suggestion of building parks like the two closes to you?

There are a ton more problems, but my brain is too amazed at the content to bother. Wow.

Help me, god I don't believe in, for the strength to handle posts like these.

1). This is a stadium design competition, not a request thread.

2). At&T Park and Cisco are both thoughtless retro red brick parks.

3). Cisco isn't even freaking open yet, how is it a great park?

4). You have no interest in baseball outside of a 10 mile radius, right?

5). Is your entry to the competition the mere suggestion of building parks like the two closes to you?

There are a ton more problems, but my brain is too amazed at the content to bother. Wow.

sorry seano i mis understood this thread. my bad, i think that Cisco will look good, yes i know that it isnt open. And the fact that these are closest to me isnt the reason i like them they resemble very nice stadiums.

Of course. It's already designed, and I think I've posted earlier versions of it here before, but I'm working on the auxiliary buildings now, along with the exterior and the, uh, "other." I was working on it before the competition started, so now I have a goal date.

And I'm working on a new stadium for the Minnesota Twins that will utilize "powerspots" to give player superpowers like being able to dunk a basketball while on fire.

NBA Jam TE and Rock 'n Jock sports ruled. mid-90's~

Archived