PressWire and High-Res Photos

DJEagles

I emailed this guy I thought it'd be a lil entertaining to share

Dear Mr. Gooley

I am part of the MvpMods community. I was sadly disappointed to learn that your photographs are not allowed to be used anymore. I think it is unjust to threaten our community and log our ips. We are mostly overaged kids that have failed in our dreams of MLB dominance. We are forced to realize these dreams in modifying a two year old video game. Our pursuits have achieved many great things. Hi resolution images are one of the biggest aides in these works. We do not profit or sell any of these mods. Please support our free efforts.

I emailed this guy I thought it'd be a lil entertaining to share

Dear Mr. Gooley

I am part of the MvpMods community. I was sadly disappointed to learn that your photographs are not allowed to be used anymore. I think it is unjust to threaten our community and log our ips. We are mostly overaged kids that have failed in our dreams of MLB dominance. We are forced to realize these dreams in modifying a two year old video game. Our pursuits have achieved many great things. Hi resolution images are one of the biggest aides in these works. We do not profit or sell any of these mods. Please support our free efforts.

oh lord, why would you even stir up trouble with people who we have commited copyright violation against?

How the hell is that stirring up trouble?. That's me being nice, learn to read. So it's ok to break the rules when you can get away with it? Makes no sense. Its a free country I can voice my opinion any way I want. I see no trouble with that email. Thats me asking nicely for him to let us use his images. What is wrong with that?

You are such a useful moderator. Why did you allow this copyright infringement to begin with in the first place if you are so concerned? This whole website is based on copyright infringement. So yeah I take exception to people that have no respect for art all they care about is money.

They don't have to threaten us. All they have to do is get their dumb web designers to protect their content. If they can't even figure out how to that then I doubt they are going to sue. All they can do is threaten.

Archived