Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Kccitystar

Is your MVP Baseball 2005 game crashing?

what kinda specs do you have for your computer? and which version of ultimate rosters do you have? standard or plus?

does it crash when you only the home team for those teams or when your away also

i have a model.big file but i dont know how it got there. is it a original file?

That file contains the cyberfaces for almost every player in the game, uniforms and fonts as well. It's essential to actually playing the game.

Here is my problem, regardless what team and which stadium I am playing. Whenever I try to play a second game, the game will load, and when it just about to start, it crash back to the desktop. I can play one full game fine, it is the game I am trying to play after that is having this problem

It is a legit copy. I start having this problem when I got a new laptop and got rid of the desktop. But my graphic is better with my laptop though....

It is a legit copy. I start having this problem when I got a new laptop and got rid of the desktop. But my graphic is better with my laptop though....

Overheating possibly?

anybody with problem #3 using VISTA ..... files and game react differently than in XP depending on what your doing... u think replaceing all files in uniforms.big might work???
i just realized the reason for the black boxes is because there is no screen for that jersey in the .fsh file

Here is my problem, regardless what team and which stadium I am playing. Whenever I try to play a second game, the game will load, and when it just about to start, it crash back to the desktop. I can play one full game fine, it is the game I am trying to play after that is having this problem

Do you use a No CD?