Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Kccitystar

Is your MVP Baseball 2005 game crashing?

My game crashes in Dynasty mode and its always on April 9th

I have:

MVP 05 with patch 5

MVP 07 with patch 2

models.big lite

KG Rosters

If anyone has a fix, I'd like to know

I'm pretty sure if you use the 07 maker it fixes it. The 07 maker is in the main MVPDirectory. It will explain itself from there.

My game crashes only when I use the 1955 version of Ebbets Field. It doesn't crash on any other modded stadium.

MLB07 always crashed just as the roster-view changed to the players taking the field. I have a new PC w/2gig running Vista w/good (not xtreme) video card, and figured I'd surely have no problems relative to my laptop that ran the original MVP2005.

After reading the posts about the stadium and player/graphics crashes, I set the computer's default display resolution to 1280x1024 versus the higher settings (I'd been used to 1024x768 and went for the max after getting the new PC & flat-screen monitor).

The crashing problem vanished (at least that particular one), so I'm posting this in case anyone is having a similar problem. By the way, I'd always started with PLAY NOW: Cardinals vs. Phillies, and had done the install and patch using the original MVP CDs (no official patches).

My game keeps crashing to the desktop when it's loading up a game. It's the new 08 roster update that's causing the problem. I can go in and see that the rosters are good and new, but when I try to get into a game, it crashes. I unzipped the file and replaced the database folder with the new one from the update. Did I do something wrong?

Where do I get them? All I've done so far is install the game from the cds and replace the database folder with the new one. What else do I need to do?

get this first:http://www.eamods.com/index.php?name=Downloads&file=details&id=268

then:http://eamods.com/Downloads/details/id=211.html

It is still crashing. Now it crashes after the EA logo and the Ichiro screen. I used the TiT to install the stuff from the second link. Then I used it to install the 08 update.