Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Kccitystar

Is your MVP Baseball 2005 game crashing?

Is it a folder? cause it if is click on that and then DAT files and the plusmaker should be in there.

I have the MVP CD's that I use to play the game. I downloaded KG's 2008 Roster Standard 4.5. When I play in dynasty mode I can get through the first season but halfway through the second season the game locks up. Does anyone have any idea on why this might be happening?

Thanks for your help

Is it a folder? cause it if is click on that and then DAT files and the plusmaker should be in there.

Fantastic work by everybody, this is a great community and a terrific project.

Anyway, when I run the plusmaker, I just copied my attrib and manager DAT files to the Roster Updater folder, but left them in their original spot. Did I do this correctly? What exactly does the plusmaker do?

Thanks again!

Plusmaker converts your roster into a "plus roster" so you can use them with the latest models.big

just put the Plusmaker in your data/database folder and run it.

My game keeps crashing everytime I go into a AA roster, this can be in a franchise, when starting a game, or just trying to change lineups or rotations. I downloaded the "change the Devil Rays to Rays" mod and wonder if that is the issue....

I am using the MVP '07 mod, latest kg rosters, etc. Anyplace where I can download a base MVP 07 FEENG.loc and IGENG.loc files?

I'm also crashing during the loading screen at gameplay.

I have a legit copy but lost the cd during a move a year or so ago and have been going nocd since.

am i just screwed or is there something I can do?

I'm also crashing during the loading screen at gameplay.

I have a legit copy but lost the cd during a move a year or so ago and have been going nocd since.

am i just screwed or is there something I can do?

Yeah, you're screwed. We don't offer support out here for people who use the no CD crack. I'm sorry, but there's no other way to put it. This site can't turn a blind eye when something like that is talked about out here and even when others go around saying they got this game from a warez site and they can't "get it to work." Now I know you said you have a legitimate copy and I have no reason to not believe you. It is just that I don't know any other way around this.

I understand and I appreciate it.

Thank you for understanding. However I did forget to mention one thing. I am only talking about what is forum policy and what we can and can't do here. If someone wants to talk to you and help you about this or anything else on AIM or Yahoo, well, that's a different story.