Shane Victorino and Brian Roberts CF

Thome25

victorino looks great. i can't wait to try it.

roberts: i don't think it's so much the shape. it's more because he doesn't have the long hair like in the picture.

but like in the picture, he's got that huge goofy smile, which is very hard to deal with, so you did a great job there. but with those huge smile, they tend to make the mouth and lips look wider and skinnier than they should be. that, and that area right above his upper lip. because of the huge smile, the texture makes it look really wide. i'd almost think the guy had cleft lip there. compare it to an older picture of him:

there you can see how more narrow and fatter his lips are. if you're not sure what i'm talking about, stand in front of the mirror and pay attention to the parts of the face that moves and changes shape as you smile and frown. that's pretty much the change you have to put into these faces when the photos look like that.

lastly, i can see his forehead popping out the front of the hat on the right side there. and if i'm not mistaken, some of his hair is doing that too.

otherwise, you really did a great job. i don't envy anyone who has to work with those huge smiles.

i would love to see that front on. definitely like the chew look. it would look really good on george brett if i could ever find a decent pic to make him. but i tried adding the chew a long time ago too, but could never get it to work. great work!

Just uploaded this and waiting for approval. I did not add no read-me to this and the reason for that is so you can just install the zip with TIT and not extract anything. Also the the .fsh, .ord and .orl is numbered 002 so if it is a different in the 94 mod and TC's then you can just rename the .fsh, .ord and .orl. Here is a more of a front view Homer, I changed him to a pitcher so I can kinda get the grunt look.

pre2.png

you don't have to re-start your dynasty if: the player has a cyberface number assigned, and the 04/05 model assignment is set correctly already. if one or both of these aren't in place, you still don't have to re-start your dynasty if you use tywiggins' importer/exporter program.

Archived