Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok, i have a hella difficult time playing fast guitar solos in RB. if it was guitar hero notes, i would do much better. and the breakneck speed makes it harder for me to read the notes. but i play on hyperspeed x2 in guitar hero. wtf harmonix. im gonna write them a letter, and i know i will have people behind me, a letter to change the shape of the notes. like to a circle, NOT A FRIGGIN RECTANGLE! i cant tell wtf im doing when im playing some of those songs. and if feels like im the only person on earth that has a problem with it.

• 4 weeks later...

Ive got a month of xbox live gold that I dont need. Ill sell it straight up for how much it costs at stores. And i will email it to the person who buys it. PAY PAL ONLY. and ill wait 24 hours before i put it on ebay. I have another one on the way also if you want it. :)

So i'm about to try the endless setlist on expert (vocals, because it's the easiest instrument and i'd probably not be able to get past the ones at the end with a different one :p) and obviously, i'm not trying to do the whole thing without pausing or failing

wanna try it week after this one? i can play bass guitar drums, on hard only. I cant pass the last 5 songs on expert :(

and you do know how long it is right? lol bout 7 hours.

anytime during the weekend would be great. but i go for the bladder of steel everytime. Ive tried twice and failed twice. hard guitar on song 74! omg, that was bs, my batteries died on my controller. and this last weekend on drums, i was awake for 30 hours before i played it. and i failed on song like 35. but seriously, if you wanna play it, i could get other people together for a full band. most weekends im at college and i have ALOT of free time.

oh, you cant save you're spot and come back another day to finish. you have to do it in one sitting :p

Archived