Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CoD4 campaign takes around 8 or so hours to complete if you go straight through without looking for intel and you know where you are going. The difficulty also factors in how quick you get it done. The storyline is amazing and when you beat it, playing the mile high club mission over and over again is very addicting.

In 360, what is the point of storing the game on the hard drive if I still have to have the disk in the drive?

I can understand it if I need to put in the disk to start the game, but what's the point of having it for the whole duration, if the game is copied to my hard drive?

In 360, what is the point of storing the game on the hard drive if I still have to have the disk in the drive?

I can understand it if I need to put in the disk to start the game, but what's the point of having it for the whole duration, if the game is copied to my hard drive?

Security. The drive checks the security sectors on the disc. I don't think MS would've been that dumb, we could have just rented any game and install it, then return it, and you know they won't allow that.

The system runs A LOT cooler with a game on the drive than running from the disc. Also, it's A LOT quieter and no disc grinding. So far I haven't heard anything on the HDD drive frying or any other issues.

if your trying for the steel bladder achievement (the whole setlist without pausing) make sure to have a wired controller so you don't lose connection. The set list will take you around 7 hours. Watch out for visions. A lot of people say that is the song that messes them up.

On Madden 09. What is a good Madden IQ score? because mine is 539 but it means absolutely nothing to me.

As there is no accelerated clock, what is a good quarter length to produce realistic game stats?

Madden IQ is the dumbest and most useless feature ever. You would think that if a game were to adapt to you it would have adapted to you after 100 played game.Also to me 5-6 minutes could get me realistic stats on all madden. I couldnt even imagine how much i would score in a 15 minute game

Archived