Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since I seldom play on LIVE, what are some of the best games (for 360) that provide the longest single-player gameplay? In fact, I don't mind if the single-player campaign mode is not that long, but I would like for the side missions to extend the play time. That way I don't find myself finish playing the whole game in about 3 weeks (like I did with Assassin's Creed - longevity was the only downfall with that game).

Anyway, it would be helpful if you guys could provide a list of games that you have enjoyed playing for a longer duration. Thanks.

Thanks for the replies everyone. I have recently purchased GTA IV and I know I will get some good hours of playtime from it.

Ide say sports games offer the longest single player gameplay, lol i dont think that's what you would be expecting as an answer but sports game do offer good 1P gameplay like Dynasty etc.

You are right. I wasn't expecting sports games to be the answer. :smile:

Apart from F.E.A.R., I am not really keen on buying any Sci-Fi games. But with everyone praising Gears of War II, I might buy that. I had played Gears of War and I actually liked it. Also, I have heard that Call of Duty IV is well worth the money, but not sure if the single-player is as extensive as the multi-player option.

Archived