Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, I'm suggesting that microsoft should resurrect their sports industry. Remeber nba inside and nfl fever? I can't remember their baseball title but you get the point.
yea i had a feeling you were talking about that but wasnt 100% sure. Anyways NFL Fever was the ****ing best. I loved the hell out of 2K3 then ESPN 2K5 took over which was kinda like the same playing style but 100% better presentation.

2K9 is gonna be different game since Kush studios has left(responsible for 2K5-2K8) and also Ben Brinkman left(responsible for MVP 05 but the disaster that they call MLB 2K8. Anyways now Visual Concepts/Blue Castle are the main studios for 2K9 the VC is responsible for the NBA 2K series. AT least this is what i have been reading at Operation sports.

2K9 is gonna be different game since Kush studios has left(responsible for 2K5-2K8) and also Ben Brinkman left(responsible for MVP 05 but the disaster that they call MLB 2K8. Anyways now Visual Concepts/Blue Castle are the main studios for 2K9 the VC is responsible for the NBA 2K series. AT least this is what i have been reading at Operation sports.

That doesn't mean much for this years game. Maybe by 2K10 they would release a playable game.

how doesnt that mean much? New studio means possibly a whole new engine for the game...

Not this quick. We would've heard something about a new engine and a complete overhaul of the game. This year is going to be the same ol' game. I really hope I'm wrong, I'm dying to play a next-gen Baseball game already.

Not this quick. We would've heard something about a new engine and a complete overhaul of the game. This year is going to be the same ol' game. I really hope I'm wrong, I'm dying to play a next-gen Baseball game already.

It is not liek they left today this could have happened Months ago. If they are not teamed with the studio who made the engine of the game they obviously cant use there engine anymore unless they were givin permission to do so in which i hope they were not. Its like Gears of War losing the Unreal Engine license if they were to lose it the new game would look a lot different

Archived