Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know when they are supposed to have first looks at this year's show and 2k9? I'm kind of getting anxious already to see how 2k9 will be. Visual concepts is taking the reign. I did over hear that they are going to simplify 2k9 to get the series back on track.

Truthfully, 2k baseball never been on track for it to get back on track. The past 2 years i just found myself trading in their baseball games not to long after I dished out 60 bucks each time.

Truthfully, 2k baseball never been on track for it to get back on track. The past 2 years i just found myself trading in their baseball games not to long after I dished out 60 bucks each time.

I know. I do the same every year because it's a monopoly with 360. Oh well.

Does anyone know when they are supposed to have first looks at this year's show and 2k9? I'm kind of getting anxious already to see how 2k9 will be. Visual concepts is taking the reign. I did over hear that they are going to simplify 2k9 to get the series back on track.

Monday there's supposed to be some new info on 2K9

Where's our news for Monday? Typical 2k screwing over everyone... On a site note, I'm getting a new computer for xmas. http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=35946.html

I'm debating whether I should also get the vga hd xbox 360 cable for my amazing monitor. I already have an hd tv in my room. Would the quality be better on my tv or from the hd vga cable on my new monitor? If I got the vga hd cable, would I be able to take screen shots from my xbox on my computer?

wow

holy ****

that's what they consider awesome news?

lulz

There isn't much of anything to be reported anyway, baseball games go into beta around late january/february. For what it's worth, SCEA went to the batting stance guy for mo-cap this week for MLB 09

do you guys think 26 bucks and free shipping is a good deal on a brand new unopened rock band 1 drum set. but it didnt come w/the pedal, but thats ok, since i have 2 already. but yeah, ill spend almost as much on the silencers as i did on the drum set lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived