Official Video Game Thread

BigRog

What the **** happened to it coming out this year?

Dude, they announced the delay for the DLC like a month or two after the game hit the store shelves. Where were you?

and anyway, Saints Row 2 is better than GTA IV.
That's a matter of opinion. personally i cant stand saints row 2 and I think GTA IV outstrips it by miles.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still play Gears 1, well until christmas anyway ;)

and a question, i wanted to buy a new 360 game and decided to either get fable 2 or fallout 3, which one would people suggest i get as i cant get both?

From what I've read, Fallout 3 is supposed to be great.

So I'd go with that.

anyone download Home on the PS3 yet? its pretty cool. I dont see the point of it though really.i see it getting old quick unless they add on some really cool ish.

I got invited to the closed beta. It's pretty barebones but I'm assuming it's a stress test for the open beta (think Gmail) which is coming soon. My "crib" in PlayStation Home is decent looking and my character doesn't exactly look like me (closed beta is very limited), but I think it's capabilities are awesome.

Oh and for the record, Saint's Row 2 is better than GTAIV, by miles.

I got invited to the closed beta. It's pretty barebones but I'm assuming it's a stress test for the open beta (think Gmail) which is coming soon. My "crib" in PlayStation Home is decent looking and my character doesn't exactly look like me (closed beta is very limited), but I think it's capabilities are awesome.

Oh and for the record, Saint's Row 2 is better than GTAIV, by miles.

I am not saying it isn't, I am just saying it is a matter of opinion.

I got Left 4 Dead earlier but i think i will start playing it properly a bit later when more people are online, atm i am really stuck with one of the levels on COD world at war.

Edit - I have now completed COD and so if anyone fancies having a game on COD or maybe showing me the ropes on Left 4 Dead let me know :D

Ya never mind me I screwed up the dates. Jan 21 for the US and the 23 for everyone else.

Awesome. Anyone take advantage of GameStop's B2G1F sale? (Buy 2, Get One Free)

I managed to re-snag PS3 copies of Burnout Paradise, buy Ridge Racer 7 (I love the Ridge Racer series) and grab a copy of Skate 1, only paying for Skate and BP.

The deal applies to accessories also.

Archived