"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

for anybody who saw raw tonight, was your jaw on the floor at the end? i know mine still is. ill post a vid of it as soon as i can find one. but for now, one of his biggest swantons to date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6s8IY_izoE

if you think that was insane, wait for the other one, way better.

Oh yeah, and Triple H destroying that titantron is entertaining as well.

Looks like big show is returning, no idea on status though

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for anybody who saw raw tonight, was your jaw on the floor at the end? i know mine still is. ill post a vid of it as soon as i can find one. but for now, one of his biggest swantons to date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6s8IY_izoE

if you think that was insane, wait for the other one, way better.

Great move. But the match was too short :hmph:

I know that Curry Man is Chris Daniels gimmick in Japan, but if you read what I wrote, Curry Man had a full head of hair. No way could Daniels grow that much hair in a month. Which is why I said it could be someone else. And don't take Wiki for true information about it being Daniels at Impact.

People say that Christopher Daniels was Curry Man on the January 24th episode of Impact. However, it was not him. It is being set-up as an angle for when Daniels does return it will be the real Curry Man (Daniels) vs the fake Curry Man (Unidentified as of this time).

He probably is wearing a wig, some fans know about him being curry man, but TNA doesnt want the fans to know he's playing curry man cause he got "fired". thats what i think anyway. i know that was daniels, looking at his eyes and mouth, that looked like him to me.

• 2 weeks later...

this freaks me out. On raw next week, paul burchill and some chick ive never heard of will start an incest story line. yes, i said incest storyline. WFT are you thinkin vince?

And there are some rumors floating around that Bobby Lashley is thinking about going to TNA. And TNA might get a new title, they would make it like the intercontinental belt. then, im guessing, the x-division belt would be equivalent to the cruiser weight title. I have full spoilers for next weeks raw if you want them.

With this "incest" angle im sure Vince has no clue what he's thinking. I mean come on. Who remembers the Triple H, Katie Vick and Kane necrophilia angle. Nuff said. On to Bobby Lashley. Unfortunatly for Bobby unless he wants to start a MMA career TNA is all thats left. For all you long time fans i have to say it hard to push and guy and make him believable when all were getting is basically the second comming of Ahmed Johnson. :D