"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure, this is my first time watching it.

They had Rocker on there haha, what contest, yell at fans? LOL

Rocker was the pitcher pitching to the Joes. They had three outs and they had to get a runner in from third base. The winner basically had more hits since they always were trying to drive the guys in from third. Eventhough Rocker is out of the league for a while, I wouldn't want to step into the batter's box with him. He wasn't wild though and I forgot who the catcher was. That was the only part I saw.

Up until couple of weeks ago, I had considered Trish to be the hottest diva but that all changed after taking a look at Kelly Kelly.

Kelly Kelly? She's alright but for some reason I've always liked Daddy's little girl Stephanie as well as Melina .... not sure why but maybe it's because they are the bad girls.

Tonight's Smackdown is total garbage. What was up with Kane and Shelton Benjamin and Benjamin winning from ring out by Kane? Then Chuck Columbo's whole fiasco with Michelle McCool. I'm pissed there's no divas match. I'll just have to wait till Raw and ECW.

Tonight's Smackdown is total garbage. What was up with Kane and Shelton Benjamin and Benjamin winning from ring out by Kane? Then Chuck Columbo's whole fiasco with Michelle McCool. I'm **** there's no divas match. I'll just have to wait till Raw and ECW.

Yep. Garbage so far. The ref was holding back Michelle and seemed like he didn't want to help that other guy. They should have sold it a lot better. But, I did like Chuck's crazy eyes. And the whole Rey / Edge stuff was crap. Whoever said this show was going to be crap was right.

From what i read, its getting taken off CW (whatever it is, the former UPN) and WWE is in talks with another network.

Imagine, Smackdown on ESPN. Never gonna happen but you never know when money is floating around

I guess it can go to Sci-Fi as with ECW or even USA just as with RAW. ESPN sounds interesting ... I wonder if it would make it more of a sport if it's on ESPN. But, seriously ... I doubt a Disney owned channel would make a deal for the show. But then again, you got NBC doing some Saturday Night shows last year.

I wonder what the CW will air in its place? Maybe repeats of Seinfeld or Friday Night Baseball?