"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a story running on MediaTakeOut.com that is reporting that rapper Eminem has signed a deal with WWE. According to an unnamed source cited in the article, Eminem (real name Marshall Mathers) is currently taking private wrestling lessons in order to get into the ring. Eminem is said to be getting in better shape and apparently is three or four months away from his debut.

The Elimination Chamber matches at No Way Out are pretty predictable at this point. The Smackdown Chamber match im not too sure about but the RAW Chamber is obvious. If you know your wrestling, we all know Triple H will win the RAW Chamber. Either way the main event for Wrestlemania will be Triple H vs John Cena. Which either before or after Wrestlemania Triple H will turn heel once again.

The Smackdown Chamber match im not so sure about. Im pretty sure Finaly wont win since he will probally wrestle Vince at Wrestlemania. The Great Khali will once again show why he shouldnt be on tv EVER! Taker is a good guess but they just had him main event Wrestlemania last year. Batista maybe but who really wants to see another Edge vs Batista match?

WWE opened SmackDown with the opening pyros as we go straight to in-ring action.

Batista defeated MVP via pinfall.

The match begins with MVP in control but Batista ends up winning the bout with the Batista Bomb.

Jimmy Wang Yang, Shannon Moore, Jesse, & Festus defeated Zack Ryder, Curt Hawkins, & Deuce, & Domino.

Wang Yang won it for his team after nailing a moonsault off of the top rope onto Deuce for the pinfall. After the match, all eight competitors start to fight and Festus cleans house.

A video package airs from last week’s edition of SmackDown where Chuck Palumbo works over Jamie Noble. Michelle McCool is shown crying trying to get him to stop.

Victoria defeated Michelle McCool via pinfall.

Chuck Palumbo came out on his motorcycle. He distracted Michelle long enough for Victoria to hit Widow’s Peak and pick up the victory. After the match Palumbo gets on the mic and tells her that she better get used to him beating Jamie Noble up.

The Undertaker defeated Big Daddy V via pinfall.

Undertaker hit his signature DDT to pick up the win on the big monster from ECW. After the match, Undertaker hits the Tombstone Piledriver on Matt Striker. He sells it well as the EMTs comes out to take him out of the arena.

WWE World Heavyweight Champion Edge is shown looking nervous backstage. They cut to a shot of Vickie Guerrero. She tells the makeup artist to make her look beautiful for her special night.

CM Punk & Kane defeat ECW Champion Chavo Guerrero & Kane via pinfall.

Punk picks up the victory for his team by hitting Go to Sleep on Chavo.

Finlay defeated The Great Khali via pinfall.

Hornswoggle comes out and distracts Khali, Finlay nails him with the Shillelagh to get the win.

Vickie Guerrero makes her way out to ringside and says that she is excited. There are flowers and balloons in the ring with red carpet with a white heart in the middle of it.

A symphony type band comes out and plays a slow song in which WWE World Heavyweight Champion Edges comes out too. He says that he has to ask his soul mate a question. According to our correspondent, he sings We Are In Heaven by Brian Michaels. He proposes to Vickie, she says yes. They kiss and proceed to make out.

Rey Mysterio comes out and says that this is the most disgusting thing that he has ever seen and tells Vickie that she is putting the Guerrero name to shame.

Edge attacks Rey but Mysterio ends up hitting the 619. Mysterio goes for another high flying maneuver but Edge ducks and he connects on Vickie.

Dark Match Main Event:

Rey Mysterio defeated Zack Ryder & Curt Hawkins via disqualification.

As Rey is getting beat up, Batista comes out for the save. Mysterio nails the 619 on one of the Edge Heads and a Frog Splash. Batista & Rey celebrate in the ring together.

Nusi ... nice story about Mickie ... she's nice. :chin:

There is a story running on MediaTakeOut.com that is reporting that rapper Eminem has signed a deal with WWE. According to an unnamed source cited in the article, Eminem (real name Marshall Mathers) is currently taking private wrestling lessons in order to get into the ring. Eminem is said to be getting in better shape and apparently is three or four months away from his debut.

He could be a Wrestlemania guest with the intentions of a story line.

Logical guess with the history if WWE and there storylines

Gosh I hope this is fake, "K-Fed" was bad enough.

As soon as I read Nusi's post ... all I thought was ...

How about a Fed-Ex ... I mean K-Fed vs. Eminem story line? Mekhi Pfifer, Dre and 50 Cent can be in Eminem's corner but I wonder who would be in K-Fed's corner? However, eventhough everyone else don't like him, from what I read, apparently most of the wrestlers liked K-Fed backstage. Reading up a bit on K-Fed, I found two things of interest about him.

1. He was a backup dancer for Michael Jackson and Justin Timerberlake[b/]. Justin ... how ironic.

2. One of his songs was called Lose Control ... it sounds familiar to M's song Lose Yourself.

PS Why would Kelly Kelly be on Smackdown? :eek:

i would assume so. ecw is taped (but its live on tv on tuesday), then they change the sides of the ring to smackdown, then they tape smackdown (which airs on friday).

And when do they tape RAW and TNA? TNA is coming to NYC area soon and then to Long Island. I think Webster's Hall which has a website for tickets.

And when do they tape RAW and TNA? TNA is coming to NYC area soon and then to Long Island. I think Webster's Hall which has a website for tickets.

raw is taped on monday, and TNA is taped on monday. but tna runs a bunch of house shows now, so youll have to check the dates.

Well lets get some final predictions before the ppv tonight. Here's mine.

WWE Championship Match

Randy Orton © vs. John Cena

winner: Cena (I still think this will turn into a triple threat match at WM24)

WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match

Edge © vs. Rey Mysterio

winner: Edge

ECW Championship Match

Chavo Guerrero © vs. CM Punk

winner: Chavo...who cares lol

SmackDown/ECW Elimination Chamber Match

Big Daddy V vs. The Great Khali vs. Finlay vs. Batista vs. The Undertaker vs. MVP

winner: Taker

RAW Elimination Chamber Match

Jeff Hardy vs. JBL vs. Chris Jericho vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Triple H vs. Umaga

winner: Triple H

Career Threatening Match

Ric Flair vs. Ken Kennedy

winner: WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!