"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Cena = a 5 move superstar who somehow makes it successful using those same moves over and over.

After saying that, I've met him on a personal level on more then one occasion and he is a very nice guy.

Cena does seem like a really nice guy. I want to meet him in-person, but that's gonna be near impossible. lol

They push him because he has a huge fan base and everyone is a Cena fan. Once he loses his fan base then you will see a change.

If you noticed, all his title pushes are as a face. Thats because he is possibly the most popular wrestler on the roster and everyone loves the good guy.

They push him because he has a huge fan base and everyone is a Cena fan. Once he loses his fan base then you will see a change.

If you noticed, all his title pushes are as a face. Thats because he is possibly the most popular wrestler on the roster and everyone loves the good guy.

and have of that fan base is 10 year olds and under that just for some reason love the guy BTW didyou notie when he was on smackdown.... he was better?

he wasnt really injured lol he was at a videoshoot for a new movie hes making i think

Oh ... okay. So, the injury he had was made up? I know they did this a few times so they can give guys vacation but wow.

Thanks. BTW ... I hope it's not a sequel to that last bomb. Ergo ... Cena Bomb. :lol:

I don't know KC. Both of them are hot, but I'm gonna have to say Kelly Kelly is hotter.

Layla and Kelly are okay but I still prefer Melina and Stephanie McMahon. Maybe I just like the bad girls. LOL

he wasnt really injured lol he was at a videoshoot for a new movie hes making i think

actually he really was injured, havent you seen his scar?? and they are shooting the movie during the week in new Orleans tues through saturday?? anyway, cena only does monday night raw and PPV's, no house shows. filming the movie all other times.

and kazmir, no offense, but mickie is a real woman, actually got some meat on her bones, and that sweet sweet ***. :player:

Cena is considered a "kiss ***" by some. Cena hangs out with Vince McMahon, something not uncommon for the company's #1 babyface to do. One wrestler said, "Cena is definitely Vince’s boy and that’s why Triple H doesn’t even try to f--- with him."

And the comment that BigRog made about me getting with Mickie James is something that I wished happened, but didn't. This is something none of you guys know about until now. I actually befriended Mickie in 1997 when we were at our Beach House in Panama City Beach, FL. Her and her family were a couple houses down, and we hung out a handful of times. Of course this was before she even started with wrestling (she debuted in 99 on the indy scene), and I can say that she was really down to earth back then, and I'm sure she still is. Last time I talked to her was in 98, so, 10 years ago. Makes me wish I would have kept in touch with her, lol.

Cena is considered a "kiss ****" by some. Cena hangs out with Vince McMahon, something not uncommon for the company's #1 babyface to do. One wrestler said, "Cena is definitely Vince’s boy and that’s why Triple H doesn’t even try to f--- with him."

And the comment that BigRog made about me getting with Mickie James is something that I wished happened, but didn't. This is something none of you guys know about until now. I actually befriended Mickie in 1997 when we were at our Beach House in Panama City Beach, FL. Her and her family were a couple houses down, and we hung out a handful of times. Of course this was before she even started with wrestling (she debuted in 99 on the indy scene), and I can say that she was really down to earth back then, and I'm sure she still is. Last time I talked to her was in 98, so, 10 years ago. Makes me wish I would have kept in touch with her, lol.

WOW thats cool

Cena has a crappy move repertoire but I still love the guy because I've met him and know him on a somewhat personal basis.

also, Cena suffered a legitimate torn pectoral muscle while executing a hip toss in his match against Mr Kennedy.