"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be more interested in the Smackdown/ECW Elimination Chamber Match ... too many big guys. Too bad they couldn't replace Finlay and MVP with Kane and Mark Henry. Also, I'd like to see how Umaga would fair with that group.

It's easy to pick the "obvious". How about picking someone who may not be ... like MVP, Jericho, and Orton? This may setup Jericho vs. Orton. Save us Jericho. LOL. And this may setup MVP vs. Edge. I wonder who people would cheer for in the 2nd case.

And if Rey doesn't make it to the match, who would take his place? But, I like the idea of a later triple threat match between Orton, Cena and someone else ... with Orton getting a controversial win over Cena.

do any of you guys think the new ECW is crap?

all it is singles matches. I mean im glad the people that derserve a push are getting one shelton benjamin, chavo guerrero, viscera (big daddy v) but shelton who i though would get a major push by going to ECW is just jobbing people. ECW>Smackdown

ECW was dead 8 years ago, what do you think?

Yes I agree Benjamin and Chavo should get pushed, and for an 1 hour broadcast it has outdone its expectations a little bit, but still, stupid Titty V and horrendous job matches make me wanna throw up.

Nice to see Tommy Dreamer win a match, NOBODY on that roster come close to the inventor of violence, NOBODY.

Oh, as a side note, Glen Jacobs (Kane) doesn't really want a WHC title push, but he want to hang around in main-events.

Hmmmm. Makes me wonder why. I guess he doesn't have too big of an ego as some of the others.

Did anyone see the TNA show this week? What's up with Abyss taking off his mask and walking out like that?

Right now, all my sources are telling me the rumored Wrestlemania 24 card looks like:

* Randy Orton vs. HHH vs. John Cena (WWE Title)

* Vince McMahon vs. Finlay

* Edge vs. Undertaker (World Heavyweight Title)

* Ric Flair vs. Batista

* Shawn Michaels vs. Jeff Hardy

* MVP vs. Matt Hardy

* JBL vs. Chris Jericho

* Money in the Bank

Right now, all my sources are telling me the rumored Wrestlemania 24 card looks like:

* Randy Orton vs. HHH vs. John Cena (WWE Title)

* Vince McMahon vs. Finlay

* Edge vs. Undertaker (World Heavyweight Title)

* Ric Flair vs. Batista

* Shawn Michaels vs. Jeff Hardy

* MVP vs. Matt Hardy

* JBL vs. Chris Jericho

* Money in the Bank

Flair and Jeff Hardy's matches can change in a hurry

HHH is gonna win. cause hardy is in money in the bank at wrestle mania.
Cena will win the title.

The only reason they had him come back at the rumble was to win it and give him the title. He has been carrying the business and has been bringing in revenue. They not gonna **** over the cash cow now.