"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I have always agreed with you on that note.

That's not going out on a limb. He has a 1 in 3 chance. And I'm assuming he'd be the favorite to walk out with the title. How about Randy Orton keeping his title because of a DQ on Cena with HHH getting so mad, he brings a sledge hammer into the ring leaving Cena and Orton bloody?

But that was something to see tonight ... seeing Randy and John work well as a team. Before WM, I would like to see a tag match of HHH & Umaga Vs. Cena & Orton. That should be interesting. And I still think a Show vs. Kahlil match would be better than Floyd / Show. I would love for those two giants to go at it against each other. Or better yet, imagine if those two became tag team champs?

I don't think Cena will get the title because he is "supposedly" filiming his new movie 12 Rounds in New Orleans between Late Feb - Early May. It is more likely that HHH will get the title or Orton will maintain it because he would be busy with that. The scheduled filming could be pushed back because of his earlier injury but it makes more sense that he doesn't win the title now and he then gets the title back when the movie is released, pushing the movie's hype.

I would very much like for Orton to turn into a face and HHH become a heel. I think the following scenario would be quite entertaining but unlikely:

HBK defeats Ric Flair and ends his career with the help of HHH. HHH wins the title with the help of HBK as a return favor. DX reunites again at Wrestle Mania but as a heel this time around with Orton ending up as a face.

You forgot Big Show.

I kind of saw that coming with all of them in the ring ... although I didn't see HBK and Flair. I thought it would be HHH, Cena and Orton verse Umaga, JBL and Show. That would be a nice match too.

I would still love to see Show verse Kahlil. Monsters galore.