"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was backstage with shannon moore. Supposedly, Chavo has a relative thats high up with that company, from what I heard.

With the flair thing, Orton was with Flair for evolution. At one point, when HHH came out I was like, Just pedigree nature boy. Cement yourself as a Heel. When he started bringing out everyone though, I was like no way. If anyone ruins this they will be a Heel for life. This was one of those shows where everyone breaks character ( Besides Festus who was being led to the ring, while he had that blank stare, by jesse).

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone sad that it seem like punk is gonna waste his money in the bank contract on the ECW Championship?

:huh: i thought they were gonna push him on raw, and give him a shot at that, but loose. throw him on smack down, and give him the US title, MVP has NOTHING right now. CM PUNK FOR US CHAMP!

With the flair thing, Orton was with Flair for evolution. At one point, when HHH came out I was like, Just pedigree nature boy. Cement yourself as a Heel. When he started bringing out everyone though, I was like no way.

Thanks for the answer. That's so funny; I was originally thinking the same thing. I thought the Game's entrance would hit and the Game would enter the ring and would pedigree Flair. But, it was nice they did what they did.

Punk gave Edge a run for his money tonight. Can Edge take back his title? And if so, will we see an Edge - Punk rematch? Punk if it wasn't for Edge's cohort could have won the match.

Anyways ... did anything else important happen -- besides Michaels super kicking Batista? I was too busy watching the paint dry ... I mean the Mets lose ... but paint drying would have been more interesting. Yawn.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

The best wresting show i ever saw was a 1996 Monday Night Raw. Not only did we get the hour of RAW which it was at the time but after the cameras went off there was another 5 hours of matches. Not to mention HBK and Owen Hart each wrestled 5 different times that night. Excellent show.

Pro Wrestling is unlike any other form of entertainment, which is really why is tough to explain why we like pro wrestling. At it's best it would be like taking this past Superbowl's 4th quarter, mixing it with the Josh Hamilton story to add some drama and back story, and then adding the athleticism and showmanship of Dwight Howard's performance at the Slam dunk contest. The thing is that you just can't tune into wrestling one day and expect to get it within the first 10 minutes of watching. There are basically two steps that need to happen for you to understand Wrestling:

1-You need a wrestler to peak your interest. A guy that you can watch and say "Wow, that cool!". Basically someone that you can look forward to watching.

2-Once a wrestler has you hooked then you need to understand the minor technicalities of wrestling. Once you understand why someone like Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Ricky Steamboat, etc. is better than everyone else then you will truly understand prowrestling and chances are that you will be a fan for a long time.

I'm going to Monday Night Raw 8/18 in Chicago. I hear that house shows are better. The wresters have more time in the ring and no time limit.

Have fun at the show!

where are you sitting? last time TNA came to salina they only sold 90 tickets lol.

• 1 month later...