"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are increasing rumors floating around that at next month's Royal Rumble PPV, Jeff Hardy will be facing off against Edge.

As we reported earlier, the WWE.com story featuring Hardy being found unconscious in a stairwell at a Boston hotel is just a storyline. It seems that if WWE is going through with a Edge vs. Hardy feud, Edge will end up being the culprit as Edge did fly from Tampa last night to Boston (where Survivor Series is being held).

Hardy is expected to work the match tonight against Triple H & Vladamir Kozlov and sell the injuries he sustained.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup Christians returning its confirmed. To Smackdown i think to team with Edge and Tomko's coming as well.

It's not 100% that Christian is coming back as he still has both a contract from TNA and WWE on the table. If he stays with TNA, he will be a top draw and Main Event status, whereas if he goes back to WWE, he might hang around Edge but won't make it anywhere and only be IC Title worthy as Vince was never big on Christian back in the day.

Is TNA any good? I haven't come around to watching it.

i liked it at the start... the action was great, the moves the guys did was unbelievable...the action was fast paced and it keep you drawn in... now it's just like the old WCW all the old faces r there and it's just not the same anymore.

The knockout division on the other hand is 10x better then the divas that's the only reason i watch tna now.... awesome kong would destroy any wwe diva, she is just so brutal, she would have her way even with china.

TNA needs to get rid of all the old faces and focus more on the X division

it's like tna is being flooded with 50+ yr old wrestlers and tna is solely focused on them. if it wasn't for the knockout division i wouldn't watch TNA at all

Check it out, Jerry "The King" Lawler checks out MLB.com during a PPV.

LOL

Nice pic. Did you take this?

Everyone is a baseball fan. Correct me if I'm wrong but it looks like he's looking at the Indians page on Firefox and that the universal password is truck1. I wonder why that password. Anyways, I'm sure Vince would prefer him being on their website but then again, at least he's not looking at TNA's website. Hah.

If I was Hardy, I would tell Edge that he could have a rematch, as long as he can get through Triple-H. This way, he wouldn't have to worry about Edge and Triple-H and Edge can beat each other up.

And if the story about Christian coming back to WWE is true, do you think it may be possible that they may try to restart the feud between Christian/Edge and the Hardys? I'm not saying but I'm just saying. :)

What's the best seats anyone got at any of these shows?

Oh, and what's up with Mick Foley in TNA?