"Official" Pro Wrestling thread

SESbb30

Cena will retain the title at WM and start a fued with HHH. If WWE does what I think it will, It is basically going to reuse the storyline with HBK, HHH, and Benoit. Cena replaces Benoit and takes the title back. Both won at the Rumble, only difference being that Benoit was the first entry I believe. I won't be suprised if this turns into a HHH and Cena feud with Orton going into his own storyline.

• Replies 578
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I was booking, I would have HBK turning heel after WM as well. The reason being is that HBK has always said Ric Flair has been one of his idols and is pushing to induct Flair into the Hall of Fame the night before WM. And then at WM, if the rumor is true, HBK will be ending Flair's career. And you know that everyone there will be cheering Flair and will probably put lots of heat on HBK after the match even though HBK and Flair will share a special moment after the 3 count. And then that would have HHH and HBK both being heels, with HHH going after Cena/Orton and HBK can start a nice program with Jeff Hardy.

If I was booking, I would have HBK turning heel after WM as well. The reason being is that HBK has always said Ric Flair has been one of his idols and is pushing to induct Flair into the Hall of Fame the night before WM. And then at WM, if the rumor is true, HBK will be ending Flair's career. And you know that everyone there will be cheering Flair and will probably put lots of heat on HBK after the match even though HBK and Flair will share a special moment after the 3 count. And then that would have HHH and HBK both being heels, with HHH going after Cena/Orton and HBK can start a nice program with Jeff Hardy.

Perhaps the re-forming of DX? I wonder if they'd think about bringing back any of the former members (who aren't now on TNA). LOL

BTW .. DX on Wikipedia: Link. I just can't believe Tori and Mike Tyson were members. But, one interesting member Chyna and one paragraph from her wikipedia page ... it's confusing to know which side she was on:

In January 1999, Chyna was the #30 entrant in the Royal Rumble, becoming the first woman ever to enter the contest.[3] The day after the Royal Rumble, Chyna turned heel by betraying Triple H and aligning herself with his enemy Vince McMahon and Kane, his future opponent at WrestleMania XV. Laurer teamed with Kane in her WWF in-ring debut at the St. Valentine's Day Massacre pay-per-view against former allies X-Pac and Triple H. The Corporate pair were successful, although a Triple H vs. Chyna encounter did not occur. At WrestleMania XV, Chyna turned on Kane in his match by helping Triple H defeat him, appearing to rejoin DX. However, Chyna and Triple H turned against DX later that evening when they helped Shane McMahon defeat DX member X-Pac. The duo became part of The Corporation, and later Shane McMahon's Corporate Ministry, feuding with faces such as Steve Austin, Kane, X-Pac, and The Rock. Following the dissolution of the Corporate Ministry, Chyna remained at Triple H's side, implying there was a romantic relationship, though the two were never affectionate to one another on-screen.

Question: Another former DX member is Rick Rude AKA Richard Erwin Roode. Is he related to the Robert Roode currently on TNA?

Looks like Hogan is trying to change the Ric Flair/HBK WM24 storyline:

Just days after claiming that he is on the verge of starting his own wrestling promotion with Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan now says that he wants to fight Ric Flair at WrestleMania.

Hogan told MTV.com, "they need a main event real bad, brother" and said WWE still has a lot of tickets to sell. Hogan said that with Flair's career on the line, it's the perfect match to have - and he even has an idea for who could be the special guest referee. “Either he’ll put me out for good or I’ll put him out for good. One or the other. That would be the match of the new millennium. Hogan vs. Flair. Maybe get Vince McMahon as a special guest referee. Me and Flair both hate Vince.â€

With the involvement of boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather at WrestleMania, it looks like Hogan has realized that WrestleMania will be a success with or without him. With minimal leverage, he's putting his cards on the table and showing that he does still want a piece of the action.

I have also been boycotting all WWE programing ever since Cena won the Rumble. Ring of Honor is where it's at. I wish they would have went ahead and signed a deal with the Versus Network. Oh well, guess I'll be stuck downloading their shows off the newsgroups.
Stop crying ya baby and suck it up :lol:

Even though your boycotting WWE I knot what you will be doing on the 7th of March.

You still owe me that wallpaper too. I'm not paying you for nothing.

That Hogan vs Flair match with Vince as the special ref may be interesting. Vince wants Flair out but Hogan during the match would push Vince. This would upset Vince who would suprisingly help Flair win and keep his job. But, I think the Vince / illeg. son / Finlay story will continue.

Questions:

1. Has Randy Orton for a prolonged period of time ever played the role of a good guy?

2. What are the chances of a Big Show / Great Kahlil (sp) story line? And who would get the upper hand?

Thanks.

BTW ... nice av and sig Rog ... Time to break it down

With the card already solidified I doubt Hogan will get into that match at Wrestlemania.

On another note, It's nice to have The Rock back at a wrestling event. I knew this was coming and I hope he isn't flooded off the stage with you sold out chants. It would be nice for him to make an appearance, even if its a vignette, at Wrestlemania but I highly doubt it will happen. He has made it clear his wrestling days are over.

That Hogan vs Flair match with Vince as the special ref may be interesting. Vince wants Flair out but Hogan during the match would push Vince. This would upset Vince who would suprisingly help Flair win and keep his job. But, I think the Vince / illeg. son / Finlay story will continue.

Questions:

1. Has Randy Orton for a prolonged period of time ever played the role of a good guy?

2. What are the chances of a Big Show / Great Kahlil (sp) story line? And who would get the upper hand?

Thanks.

BTW ... nice av and sig Rog ... Time to break it down

1. Yes, from 04 to 05 I believe

2. ask those stupid *** writers...