MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:chin:

Best things come to those who wait.

Patience is a Virtue.

But, if you want a rough idea more or less, you can always check out the details page for the MVP 06 and MVP 07 from the download section. And just as with everything else, there's bound to be things included that weren't in the previous versions.

Happy Gaming!

Links

MVP 06: http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=2844.html

MVP 07: http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3771.html

All I have to say is the guys who do this work do a fantastic job, and MVP 07 made last year that much more enjoyable. I am probably unable to fathom what awesomeness MVP 08 will bring. Baseball season is upon us, and I know I am not alone in saying this may be one of the best seasons I've been a party to in recent history. 100 years and no longer counting. Next year is here! Seriously, though, the modders at this site deserve about 6 billion thumbs up, including one from the late Gene Siskel. :yeah:

Will I still be able to use all other features that I used with 07. For example, the ESPN overlay, the MLB logos, the behind the pitcher view, the MLB logo vector circle, my custum soundtrack, ect. Things like that. Will also things like the team changer and other programs be compatable with 08?

I am looking forward for it to coming out. The 07 version was the first MLB season I actually played every 162 games, including the playoffs. And yes I did win the World Series, of course.

I'm not asking when its coming out. I'm wondering how do I get it when it is out? Do I have to buy mvp 05 for the PC and then download the 08 update?

If you have trouble getting a copy of MVP05, let me know. They will be hard to find once baseball season gets underway. Last year, I bought every copy my Gamestop store offered. I still have a few copys left. Although I am saving at least one for me for a backup.

No one knows this year besides kraw and the roster modder.

Last year Kraw let us chose from KG's or UR.

Oh I understood it differently, I thought he was looking for a Roter the has minors that I use. Not the one in 08. Yeah, 08 rosters are just known by kraw.

After spending much time playing MLB2K8...

I'd like everyone to know that I just spent $25 on a used 360 controller over at Amazon.

I have MVP 07 working, but I haven't been able to play it---I lack a controller! I cannot wait for it to come in the mail!

You guys working on MVP 08, I hope you make this baseball fan proud.

Archived