MVP 08

compmaniac

Not to mention smarta**'s that would keep posting the question over, and over, and over again, thinking they are funny when they are not.

I agree. That's why it is just best to let Kraw take his own time on when this is released. I'll say the same thing I said last year for the 07 mod. Have patience, do something else while you are waiting. Go out and grab Total Classics 8 or Hory's 1994 mod, just to name two of the season mods out of the many that are out there. Trust me, you'll get lost in those and before you know it, the 08 mod will be out and you'll be happy for that and Kraw will be happy too because you will not have bothered him.

Of course, as Kraw knows, no one will listen to this. :shrug:

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. That's why it is just best to let Kraw take his own time on when this is released. I'll say the same thing I said last year for the 07 mod. Have patience, do something else while you are waiting. Go out and grab Total Classics 8 or Hory's 1994 mod, just to name two of the season mods out of the many that are out there. Trust me, you'll get lost in those and before you know it, the 08 mod will be out and you'll be happy for that and Kraw will be happy too because you will not have bothered him.

Of course, as Kraw knows, no one will listen to this. :shrug:

I like the post Y4L, and I echo it 100%. :wtg:

A quick question... NOT ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE!!!!!

Will installation of MVP 08 require the game disks like 07? I ask because I'm having some issues with one of the disks.

Hey Guys, not gonna ask you when it comes out, just wanted to thank you for all of you hard work. MVP 07 was the BY FAR the best baseball game I have ever played and I know you guys are going to make MVP 08 put that to shame. Thank you so much!

Archived