MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry.... I was looking for housewares.

Seriously, though, I believe I have last year's playoff pairings set up pretty correctly if anyone wants the file. The thing I remember playing around with it was that once I'd get a line up set up from what I found on the internet, certain teams like the Rockies would switch non-starters back into starter roles. Of course, correctable if you happen to be playing against that team,....sucky for stats purposes. AIM, email or PM me if you want them.

Ok, enough of this. Don't hijack this thread with this nonsense. Use the shoutbox for that stuff. This is about Mvp 08 so let's get it back on track.

lighten up a little........

if you can't have a little fun here and there then your in the wrong field.....

just remember that baseball is good........ :|

lighten up a little........

if you can't have a little fun here and there then your in the wrong field.....

just remember that baseball is good........ :|

Whoa bro. Do you know who you're talking to? You're talking to Y4L. Like one of the "Big Bosses" of the site. You might wanna watch your mouth and thing before you say stuff.

Hey Guys, not gonna ask you when it comes out, just wanted to thank you for all of you hard work. MVP 07 was the BY FAR the best baseball game I have ever played and I know you guys are going to make MVP 08 put that to shame. Thank you so much!

Yeah, I never post either but I just want to say thanks, ya'll rule! Without MVP 07 I would still be living back in 2005. Thanks a lot!

Archived