MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't think there were such things as stupid questions.

Being a veteran and esteemed member of this forum I can't believe you haven't seen them come up before around here. :wink:

But, I'll rephrase it. Even though there isn't an updated percentage on the completion of this mod doesn't mean that there isn't long to go before it will be released. Just a few days ago Kraw was asking for some high quality pics from people and the person that gave him the most pictures would get a beta copy of the game to check out. So that means they are getting close. Just have patience.

i cant wait, but take your time, free agents are still being signed. Im sure the time its taking will be well worth it. We wont be disappointed. I havent been disappointed since I joined this forum. Keep up the good work.

AGREE!!!

Very nice post sir!!!

Being a veteran and esteemed member of this forum I can't believe you haven't seen them come up before around here. :wink:

But, I'll rephrase it. Even though there isn't an updated percentage on the completion of this mod doesn't mean that there isn't long to go before it will be released. Just a few days ago Kraw was asking for some high quality pics from people and the person that gave him the most pictures would get a beta copy of the game to check out. So that means they are getting close. Just have patience.

There are no stupid questions

Only stupid people making the questions. :)

YEP

and the conversion will be more accurate because we waited for all players to sign and for current pressbox images

What a crazy decision. How dare you make sure a free project is more accurate than a $60 roster update.

Hmm I'm new here used to play MVP 05 on Xbox don't have it for PC and haven't liked a game since. When is the MVP 08 going to be done and can I download it off here? Also will I need the 05 game to get it to work? Is there any changes in the game from 05-08??

Thanks and I think it's awesome that you guys do this.

Yes you need the PC version to get the game

It can be found on ebay or amazon.

Changes are Stadiums, Overlays, Uniforms, Rosters, Cyberfaces, Audio, Portrait just to name a few.

The release date is unknown. It will be released when kraw finishes it.

Hmm I'm new here used to play MVP 05 on Xbox don't have it for PC and haven't liked a game since. When is the MVP 08 going to be done and can I download it off here? Also will I need the 05 game to get it to work? Is there any changes in the game from 05-08??

Thanks and I think it's awesome that you guys do this.

First, the release date is unknown, pretty much it will come out when ever kraw feels like it. Yes, you will be able to to download it off here. And yes, you will need only the pc version of mvp 05 to get it to work. You can not d/l the 08 mod for xbox, only for pc. There are huge changes from the 05-08, mostly everything you can think of for visual preferences that is. Game play is pretty much the same as 05 is to my knowledge, so no difference there. Anyway enjoy your stay here at the wonderful community of mvpmods! :)

First, the release date is unknown, pretty much it will come out when ever kraw feels like it. Yes, you will be able to to download it off here. And yes, you will need only the pc version of mvp 05 to get it to work. You can not d/l the 08 mod for xbox, only for pc. There are huge changes from the 05-08, mostly everything you can think of for visual preferences that is. Game play is pretty much the same as 05 is to my knowledge, so no difference there. Anyway enjoy your stay here at the wonderful community of mvpmods! :)

It will come out when it is done, not when I feel like it

I know, there will not be any release date, and i understand why. That's okay for me. :)

But, if i would ask you, whether it is worth looking for mvp08 here for the next, ehm, 50 days, what would be your answer, Kraw? *g*

I dont want to stress anybody, i am just anxious to play the new version. :D

Archived