MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#2) Will those patches be included in the MVP 2008 mod?

I was wondering the same thing. Patch 2 and 5 are needed, correct?

I always installed the '07 mod by installing the game then the patches and then the '07 mod and never had any crashes.

Yeah, 08 will delete the install, this is because I do not trust people.

In order to cut down on crashing 07/08 installs a fresh copy of 2005 from the CDs, that way some users do not have already installed mods that could be causing the crashing and not the 07/08 mods

So to install the 08 mod I'll need the CD's correct? My first disc recently got damaged and it won't read correctly... Am I screwed?

So to install the 08 mod I'll need the CD's correct? My first disc recently got damaged and it won't read correctly... Am I screwed?

I'm going through the same thing, but it's the second CD in my case (a little more important to the stadium and audio data, I assume). The kicker is there's only one .asf file that never lets me install the original, but I can't figure out how to avoid this.

The answer to all those questions about the 08 mod has always been Dec 4 and no matter who asks it, people get impatient with the When is it coming out question? This year is somewhat of a good year, last year I think there was like 20 bazillion topics on the subject.

I think he is trying for opening day but I am not positive.

I don't know. Because I'm bored and impatient.

Thats really not funny kraw. I mean, I might get **** off that you're gonna release when I'm on deployment. I might do something stupid.

Like throw a puppy or something :D

I saw the video clip of that last week and it wasn't cool.

*sigh* the internet has corrupted my sense of humor

Cancel that! I had completely forgot about it but I realized today that I backed up both my CD's on my harddrive the day I bought the game! Phew!!! Anyway, bring on MVP 08!

did you guys know they removed the coke bottles over the green monster in fenway to give it a more historic feel.
Well xxxxjerryxxxx, this should not be in this thread, perhaps in a thread of its own,but I think it was, like everything, a money issue.

Personally, the way I feel about its release date is it should be Feb. 29th. I mean its the perfect day.
We have members in this thread for the first 15 pages wanting to know when MVP 08 will be released so that they can play it as soon as possible.

Then, here is a guy who is hoping that these total conversion mods are released once every 4 years. Go figure!

Talk about being an odd man out. :smile:

Yeah... I figured it was too one-sided, the thing im most looking forward to is reading the dynasties. I was reading the Bandits for awhile and it inspired me to do one, and then I realized I couldnt make a photoshop template to save my life.

:depress:

Archived