MVP 08

compmaniac

I'm new to this mod, I heard about Modding MVP 2005 through the Max Kellerman radio show this morning . . . quite frankly what you guys are doing on this site is a beautiful thing.

This was the last baseball game I played that got it right. 2K and Sony are butchering the MLB license. Keep up the good work guys. Can someone PM me the status of the 08 mod (or a link if it's released officially). . . if not that's cool, I'll enjoy 07 for a while anyway.

Whoa, Max Kellerman? What did he say exactly?

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the guys working on this do take our requests for release dates as enthusiasm rather than just trying to bug them.

Why do that when one can just as easily assume a position of It's-my-party-I'll-pretend-to-sabotage-my-own-project-so-I-can-feel-self-worth-via-'seeing '-you-squirm?

Good work regardless fellas

or just maybe everyone's aware of the enthusiasm behind it, but regardless of the numerous and numerous and numerous amount of times the members have been asked to not ask when it will be released, people continue to do so anyhow. or just maybe, kraw has already stated it will be released when it's done. or maybe he's already stated that we definitely need to wait for the pressboxes. or maybe the hours and upon hours that he has to spend answering pm's and posts, he doesn't need to waste his time reading about when the release date will be when he's already stated what it will be. or just maybe it's a project that will get released when it's done, and that is that. and that having a release date isn't going to get the project done any faster.

maybe upon all of that, there's a good enough explanation. but then again, with the tenancies around here, we won't make it one day before someone asks, YET AGAIN, when it will be released.

it's not about making anyone squirm for it. it's about the annoyance of having the same question a thousand times over when it's already been answered.

or just maybe everyone's aware of the enthusiasm behind it, but regardless of the numerous and numerous and numerous amount of times the members have been asked to not ask when it will be released, people continue to do so anyhow. or just maybe, kraw has already stated it will be released when it's done. or maybe he's already stated that we definitely need to wait for the pressboxes. or maybe the hours and upon hours that he has to spend answering pm's and posts, he doesn't need to waste his time reading about when the release date will be when he's already stated what it will be. or just maybe it's a project that will get released when it's done, and that is that. and that having a release date isn't going to get the project done any faster.

maybe upon all of that, there's a good enough explanation. but then again, with the tenancies around here, we won't make it one day before someone asks, YET AGAIN, when it will be released.

it's not about making anyone squirm for it. it's about the annoyance of having the same question a thousand times over when it's already been answered.

Homer, I can tell you miss all the topics that where made over the past 2 years asking when the new total conversion would came out.

In all seriousness I have seen this question a lot less then last year and the year before.

Who do I ask to become involved in the 08 Mod Project? I worked extensively in modding Madden 08 on MaddenMania.com, and have an extensive background in graphic editing and 3d model building.

Where do you need me most?

P.S. I'm assuming this is to mod MVP:NCAA 08 into an MLB game...or is it to mod MVP 05 to update it with the 2008 season?

Archived