MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of these stupid questions could be quelled if things that were done were released. In years past no one held their mods out. Release them and let people build their own 08 Mod with what they want.

Things like portraits aren't done, but there has to be something available. Uniforms? New rosters? We know faces are done. The 08 schedule has been out there for months.

Then again maybe people will pay, err donate, real heftily if you all hold out.

A lot of these stupid questions could be quelled if things that were done were released. In years past no one held their mods out. Release them and let people build their own 08 Mod with what they want.

Things like portraits aren't done, but there has to be something available. Uniforms? New rosters? We know faces are done. The 08 schedule has been out there for months.

That was bold of you. You're becoming increasingly bold lately. Is it just me, or is it bold in here? Bold.

In truth, the questions this year are not as bad or as frequent as last year

and I'm handling this exactly they same way I did last year, if you do not like it then I'm truly sorry to upset the man that claims he created 2x textures.

Very few things are be held for the release and guess what pirate, the SAME thing was done last season

Rosters are always being released

uniform betas were released

schedule was released

Yes some faces are held

everything I've done for the mod will only be released with the mod AS USUAL

The only thing different this season is only the best of the best is being used, in the past we would include any half assed face that was available

WHAT is the point of having an 08 mod release if all it does is package shit that has already been released.

Maybe you don't want it released because you no long have the game, or mod for it anymore, I have no idea why you are trying to start a shitstorm

Truth be known this thing is no where close to a release point, no where close, and you spreading lies saying it is ready to roll is not fucking helping. We are at the same point we always are with these releases, working our asses off trying to get it released on time. And this kind of bullshit does not help

I'm not sure if I read it, but if I start a dynasty with 07 can i transfer it to 08?

Yes you can, but you may have to use the roster updater to make the new models.big compatible with your rosters (if you are using a plus version).

Archived