MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you need the disks to install and you need disk 2 to run the game.

Not necesarily, there's nothing illegal about downloading a "no disc" crack as long as you bought the game. I use it because it helps to preserve my discs.

The last 3 posts and another handful I dont care to look through should all be in a different forum. This is about the 2008 total conversion mod. Not where you can buy the disc, what you need blah blah blah blah. Well I want to be the first to get this topic back on track. How about those new concept uniforms? I cant wait to see how real the stadiums look, compared to last year. A lot more time and effort has been put into it... compared to last year.

In conclusion give props for the work these modders are doing and are working on. These guys made a game that was the best baseball game to date. Mechanics, Graphics, Realism.. so on and so on i could go on forever. But to sum it up they made this game 20 times better last year I can only imagine what the future holds.

Thank you modders.

Not necesarily, there's nothing illegal about downloading a "no disc" crack as long as you bought the game. I use it because it helps to preserve my discs.

Maybe but I believe the admin and moderators don't like talking about it in general because that is all a shaded area about legality and proving you have a legit copy and such.

EA Mods has 08 up to 87% complete :)

Hopefully it is almost upon us. Keep up the great work guys! Im sure 08 will be the best yet!

I am also anxiously awaiting the release of MVP 08. I hope all the roster changes are updated with new portraits for those that changed teams.

Since Totte is on vacation and not likely to release his updated roster version until around mid-April, I wonder if that will somehow delay the release of MVP 08?

Archived