MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing you're not doing the MVP 08 rosters.

Dude he was talking about original roster changes to 2005, maybe he hasn't been keeping up manual roster changes because of the awesomeness that is MVP 2006 and 2007.

Guys thanks a lot for your hard work!

Jesus Christ get over yourself. You're a message board admin not Castro in his prime.

....and you sir, will not be enjoying this site anytime soon. Like Castro did, I am going to limit your freedoms around here...See you in 30.

....and you sir, will not be enjoying this site anytime soon. Like Castro did, I am going to limit your freedoms around here...See you in 30.

Best post i have read in a long time. And thnx to all modders.

BTW what overlay is going to be in the game to start with?

My God, if people are that desparate for up to the minute rosters, just take the Mar 27th roster release and spend an hour or less and make the changes themselves. Just like I did. Honestly I never expect opening day rosters to come out until later in April, that's when I start my dynasty season. Until then, I'm in "spring training" mode, playing around with different teams, etc. :)

I agree. Show some respect you guys or end up like Steveboogie. And stop being friggin lazy

And if someone else ends up like Steveboogie it will be their own fault and no one else's. If they are going to be stupid enough to put themselves in that predicament then they'll get the same thing and I promise you they'll serve the entire 30 days.

lol you stupid motherfuckers....the DREADED 30 DAY BAN!!!! You really are to be taken seriously after all! I can make 40 accounts and there's nothing you can do about it except make it 100 times more difficult for everybody else who wants to download mods. And don't think an IP ban would be "REALLY dropping the hammer" because that's easy too. kill yourself

lol you stupid motherfuckers....the DREADED 30 DAY BAN!!!! You really are to be taken seriously after all! I can make 40 accounts and there's nothing you can do about it except make it 100 times more difficult for everybody else who wants to download mods. And don't think an IP ban would be "REALLY dropping the hammer" because that's easy too. kill yourself
Wow, what's happening to this world?!?

lol you stupid ****....the DREADED 30 DAY BAN!!!! You really are to be taken seriously after all! I can make 40 accounts and there's nothing you can do about it except make it 100 times more difficult for everybody else who wants to download mods. And don't think an IP ban would be "REALLY dropping the hammer" because that's easy too. kill yourself

As far as I'm concerned you got a lifetime ban you ungrateful, whining moocher.

How about a big hand for SteveBoogie ladies and gentlemen, he decided to come back for a curtain call!

He'll be leaving now, out to cyberspace where he'll try and return soon with another account! Stay tuned to this thread to see what name he picks next.

And there he goes!

I guess he thinks that every time an admin has to delete his accounts, it drives them further to the point of insanity. That's a hilarious prospect, considering how it takes five minutes or so to create an account.

I think there is some mistake. This is MVP07 right? Has to be because I read this exact same thread last year. Stick to baseball or go somewhere else.

If you mean is that last year were the same stupid questions and demands asked by just about the same annoying people in here then the answer is yes.

:(

I wonder what would happen if nobody answered any of those questions? You know there are some that are purposely asking just to get all the reactions. Maybe we shouldn't react or answer any of the dumb ones. Not that they all will go away, but it might save a couple of pages of bullets being fired back and forth.

I think from now on we'll spare the bullets and back and forth responses and just get rid of them at a moment's notice. They've had enough warnings about this and I think everyone would agree with me on this.

Archived