MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was actually in the process of typing "Any bets on how long until BigRog comes in here and asks the guy why he has multiple accounts, since he loves to pretend he's a moderator here, and get into everyone else's business?" ... and by the time I was ready to post it - BigRog had already posted.

Stunning.

I was actually in the process of typing "Any bets on how long until BigRog comes in here and asks the guy why he has multiple accounts, since he loves to pretend he's a moderator here, and get into everyone else's business?" ... and by the time I was ready to post it - BigRog had already posted.

Stunning.

I am not trying to be a moderator, I was curious.

i have been looking through pages and although it seems close is there a known time or a time amount before this is released

I believe it was KG who said in May of 2006 they released the portraits, so I wouldn't be concerned until end of May if they are not released.

as long as the pressbox photos aren't released, there's no mvp 08 mod -- unless Kraw, Kg and the rest of the crew decide to release updated portraits and a new models.big file as sort of a patch. Noone knows when the pressbox pics will be released, but they will eventuall be released ... hopefully.

is ther an 08 maker out like ther was last year where the game will start with the 2008 schedule?

Or is that come out the same time as the mod

I'm sure it will come with the '08 schedule/maker, but if not... the '08 schedule has been in the Downloads section for quite sometime now.

is ther an 08 maker out like ther was last year where the game will start with the 2008 schedule?

Or is that come out the same time as the mod

There is a 2008 schedule maker by Hory and a 2008 in-date changer from Ty Wiggins available from the download section on EAmods.

I should add that MVP 08 will surely come with the 2008 schedule and date.

I am not trying to be a moderator, I was curious.

The thing is, you were right. He did have multiple accounts as he admitted here when he was asked about it:

Cause i couldnt remember my passwords or name since i wasnt a big blogger just like to mostly read them

At the risk of getting slapped around I am going to ask anyway... Will MVP 08 need a fresh mvp 05 install or can you install it over mvp 07 ??? Thanks

Unless Kraw recommends different this year, I always had my best success with the total conversion mods when I installed them over a fresh install of MVP 05. Just leaves less to chance IMO.

Ok Thanks sfgiantsflgators... Guess I'll go reinstall 05...

You may not need MVP 2005 installed. I recall Kraw saying the new version, MVP 08, will be installed without needing MVP 2005 on your computer, just the CD's needed for the 08 install.

So let me get this straight. You won't need to install MVP05, just have the CD's while you're installing the mod? How does this work? I have the '07 mod and the CD's, I'm just wondering how the mod works without actually having the real game ON the computer.

So let me get this straight. You won't need to install MVP05, just have the CD's while you're installing the mod? How does this work? I have the '07 mod and the CD's, I'm just wondering how the mod works without actually having the real game ON the computer.

Yes, this is right. When you install the 08 mod (or the 07 mod) the mod will ask you to insert the game CD's when it needs disk one and two. That is how this mod will be installed on your system.

Archived