MVP 08

compmaniac

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go ask at EAMods. People need to realize this is a free update. The guys releasing it, can take as long as they want. Kraw strives to put out the best possible mod that he can, so if it isn't here yet, I am sure it is because Kraw has very high standards for himself and the mods his site releases.

I wasn't complaining that it wasn't out yet. I was just asking if what I heard was a bunch of gibberish. I am very appreciative of what these modders do. I realize that this is a free thing, I'm not trying to say anything disrespectful.

Kraw is out till the 15th of May I think, so dont expect an answer to anything until then. I believe Kraw is gonna wait till the very last second this year, because he does want everything to be as true to form as possible.

The only thing holding it up are those blasted pressboxes :wall:

oh well, it gives everyone on the mod a chance to continue working and perfecting.

and why not do an incomplete release without the pressboxes (version 0.75 or somthing) which can be released for the people really whining about it and wanting to play with it and then once we get all the press boxes just release?

This is funny....lmao This is what EA does with Madden for PC, they leave out everything and release it :lmao:

I like your mom.......... :hmph:

jk! :lmao:

omg xero, I spit out my pop on the floor when I read that!!!

cheers bro!!!

I have been a member for going on three years now. I must when I heard EA sports was no longer making MLB games I was freaking out till I found this site. I have downloaded both the 06 and 07 mods and was extremely happy with the mods. So I'm sure that the 08 mod will be great. So whoever is working on this mod keep up the good work and I will continue to play the 07 and 94 mods till 08 is realeased. Go Sox!

I have been a member for going on three years now. I must when I heard EA sports was no longer making MLB games I was freaking out till I found this site. I have downloaded both the 06 and 07 mods and was extremely happy with the mods. So I'm sure that the 08 mod will be great. So whoever is working on this mod keep up the good work and I will continue to play the 07 and 94 mods till 08 is realeased. Go Sox!

Member three years? That's about how long it will take for this mod to come out.

the last few years i remember stadiums (updates) being released every few days or so. we only have about 4 relased so far. are they done and not being released till the mod or are they having a hard time getting new staduim pictures and finding time to do them ?

LISTEN:

The mod will be out when it is out! T

What amazes me, is the guys with little to no posts, that come in here and demand a release date, like they somehow think they are entitled to know.

Give me a break, and get over yourselves.

I read a bunch of smack being talked about the "elitist modders" on MVPMODS from OperationSports.

Apparently you guys are not over popular over there due to MVP 08 not being released and how "mean" some of you have been.

:club:

I read a bunch of smack being talked about the "elitist modders" on MVPMODS from OperationSports.

Apparently you guys are not over popular over there due to MVP 08 not being released and how "mean" some of you have been.

:club:

That's funny, considering that if there are any "elitist modders" working on MVP 08, they're over at EAMods, not here.

the last few years i remember stadiums (updates) being released every few days or so. we only have about 4 relased so far. are they done and not being released till the mod or are they having a hard time getting new staduim pictures and finding time to do them ?

That would be due to me no longer modding MVP. Other people have picked up my stadiums and are working on updates. If using Zmod, the updates take longer, but are spectacular. I used Oedit and got just about the updates anyone needed and it was a lot quicker.

I recently got the game back and have begun modding a few stadiums. I don't plan on doing a lot, but some. So sit tight they be coming.

Also I am in Indiana trying to buy a house, so no work will be done until I return to Phoenix.

They are just toying with us and getting a good laugh at us talking about when its going to come out. The know theres no 08 mod. There just playing a big joke. :D

...if this was meant as a joke, it isn't funny. These guys bust their asses to put out the best mod that they can...for free, so don't come in here looking to start crap, there's no need for it.

Why not just give the community an update on the problems, if any, on the release date of MVP08....I am certain that is all we are looking for...

The people who do these mods are excellent and should be praised and not critized.... :hail:

I openly admit I'm really looking forward to the latest incarnation but I know I will appreciate a well prepared and put together mod rather than something rushed out just to satisfy the impatient.

Because, they have said more then once, when it is DONE it will be released. They owe NO ONE on here an explanation as to why it hasn't been released yet. You don't see veteran guys around here, guys who are familiar with the forums, guys who post often, you don't see these guys constantly asking for a release date....No, you see guys who have very little posts, who don't bother coming in here and getting to know other members, asking and bitching that it hasn't been released yet.

I think the fact that so many people are moaning about it not being ready yet is a bit of a backhanded compliment. Everyone knows how awesome it will be, and they're getting over-excited and saying stuff they shouldnt.

Go play the '94 mod while you wait, you wont regret it

see ya.

I guess no one can say anything negative any more. If you do your account gets suspended like mine just did and have to create a new one.

Either these guys are the most defensive people on the planet or the biggest elitists.

Sincerely,

greenelucky001 formerly greenelucky

I'm sorry but I can't hold my tongue here.

I think the whole "ask and get banned" idea is stupid. What's wrong with wanting to know? If anything post it in big red letters on the first post, Mods can edit that, right? Post the "release date" in big red letters on the first post.

I don't care when it comes out to be honest, I just hope it doesn't go DNF status on everyone.

Archived