MVP 08

compmaniac

That's funny, considering that if there are any "elitist modders" working on MVP 08, they're over at EAMods, not here.

I thought that the "site wars" were settled, or are you just trying to stir the pot again.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought that the "site wars" were settled, or are you just trying to stir the pot again.

No, dipsh1t. Whatever the state of any "site war" is irrelevant - the MVP08 mod is being worked on at EAmods.com, NOT HERE. Why? Because eamods.com is the "home" of the MVP08 mod team, and the site is owned by Krawhitham, who is (basically) the "head" of the MVP08 project.

Don't post such rediculous statements.

The "site wars" have been settled for a long time, for what they were worth. This has nothing to do with that. The MVP '08 mod is being worked on at EAMods, not here. Thus, any modders that are working on the mod are doing it at EAMods, not here. Do you see where I'm going with that?

If you really need me to spell it out, I will. Ask an adult for assistance if you need to, and quit trying to stir up trouble where there isn't any.

So bravescynic, what else are you expecting from the 08 mod? Besides a few minor tweakes and updated portraits you already have most of it.

I don't know how it'll be different. I hope it is. I know the 2007 is a lot better than the 2005 format the game came in.

I just added those things to the game today so I could start playing a 2008 season. I was being patient waiting for the full conversion mod to come out. But I'll play the 08 season on the 07 version until it does.

I am not going to lock this thread myself, but I do not see what purpose it serves anymore. It has been completely derailed, and I know I am getting sick of constantly coming in here and reading the same question over and over.

DJ this is Kraw and teams fault for getting all these people's hopes up.

A very valid question has been asked, you (meaning kraw and whomever is modding the game) cant give people a rough time line for release? Come on now, as far as I am concerned, certain modders have been acting like elitists, I wont get into names, but, jesus you are not curing cancer its just a mod for a 3 year old game.

I am not going to lock this thread myself, but I do not see what purpose it serves anymore. It has been completely derailed, and I know I am getting sick of constantly coming in here and reading the same question over and over.

amen. just when i think there aren't enough idiots out there, all i have to do is look in this thread.

:wtg: Very well said I'll wait until it comes out and yes everybody can afford $5.00 in a 1 month These guys deserve it so lets not be CHEAP and DONATE the $5.00 when the MVP 08 comes out... For how many years has everyone gotten stuff for free...

You got my $5.00 and support...

P.S. For you young guys ask your Parents for it!

Johnny Cadillac...

Let's Go Mets...

what updated roster is everyone using? is there an easy one out there that an idiot like me can figure out how to use i would love to see my nl teams updated to get me thru till the next mod

Latest is KG's 5.1 Standard. Dated as of 10 April 2008. Totte is also working on his UR rosters, but no ETA.

KG's rosters contain a complete README.txt file with complete installation instructions. You can download his and make the MLB transactions up till today yourself.

KG's Rosters: http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3690.html

I read a bunch of smack being talked about the "elitist modders" on MVPMODS from OperationSports.

Apparently you guys are not over popular over there due to MVP 08 not being released and how "mean" some of you have been.

:club:

I just joined this site and never knew about it. Funny thing is that in the forums section MVP MLB Baseball has the most threads and does not lag too too far behind in total posts. For a 3 year old game that says alot as we know. I think 2k must be like dang, when year after year alot of people hit their forums and bash them and want MVP because their game is flawed and doesnt get too much better each year. Sony on the other hand has nothing to worry about when they kill in sales and consistently get good reviews all over the gaming review sites each year unlike 2k. I mean i have two friends, one who bought a ps3 and one a ps2 just to play baseball. Later they bought more games which just lines Sony's pockets. See something here 2k?

Sorry for getting off topic. Anyways I can wait for Mvp 08. Im just playing through my NBA live Playoffs until then.

DJ this is Kraw and teams fault for getting all these people's hopes up.

A very valid question has been asked, you (meaning kraw and whomever is modding the game) cant give people a rough time line for release?

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=33841.html

What more of a rough time line does one need? Too bad members just can't be patient enough to actually read a thread that is STICKIED in the same forum as this thread.

...but, jesus you are not curing cancer its just a mod for a 3 year old game.

Exactly! So why do you think you need a better response than what has already been given if it's not that important?

well redsox, nice job chopping up my statement.

Question though, why could you not put the mod out then do an update once all the pressbox photos are there? seriously, photos are holding up this mod?

Please quote full statements next time. thanks.

I would be one of those who "doesn't contribute much." But I'll try to ask anyway.

Is what the thread above says still true? I mean, will it really be 2 weeks after the release of the photos? Or is there other things on top of this issue as well?

I don't care when it will be released. I don't need a timeline. I'm not sitting here upset about it...when it comes out, it comes out. I am honestly just wondering. But if this is worth banning me for, go ahead. I thought I'd ask.

I'd pay $5 for the mod when it comes out too.

There is no need to start another argument.

Quite frankly, I am sure the mod will be out, when it is out.

Until then, update your rosters, and use Hory's '08 schedule, and things would be good to go. Hell, go and download thespungo's uniforms over at EAMods, and the game is taken up another level.

Let the modders, and Kraw do their work. ****.

Because they decided not to and since they decided not to they didnt.

Now i know that might be too complicated for you to understand but i tried to dumb it down as much as possible.

Who was that statement targeted at?

Archived